More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kali.yuga kali.yuga

What does Rebecca look like?

White / 5'4" / Light brown hair / Medium breasts / Firm, round ass

As Rebecca took her place next to Aileen, Jared realized his jaw had dropped like a cartoon. He began to collect himself as he took in Rebecca's form. Everyone else did the same as the new creative intern stared blankly at her phone.

"Becca, say hi," ordered Aileen.

Without moving her head, Rebecca raised her hazel eyes to meet the crowd.

"Hello," she muttered

Knowing it was the best she was gonna get, Aileen drew the meeting to a close.

"Alright, get to work people!"

As everyone began leaving, Aileen was able to make eye contact with Jared. She waved him over while she talked softly to her daughter, who continued to stare at her phone as if nothing else existed.

Jared made his way through the dispersing crowd, hoping the walk would give his erection time to cool off. It didn't work, of course, because as he got closer to Aileen and Rebecca, his long-distance observations were confirmed. Before him stood the hottest piece of ass he'd seen in a while, and that was impressive considering the competition in the office.

As he finished closing the gap, he compared the women before him. Aileen was the quintessential milf, standing at about 5'7" with a firm, athletic build. Her business attire accentuated her amazing silhouette, and of course her ass was always the most prominent. Aileen's breasts were always pushed up with her cleavage on display, commanding the attention of anyone she talked to. Her brown hair was usually pulled back in a ponytail and her makeup was professional but present. Rebecca was a smaller version of Aileen, looking to be about 5'4" most likely. She inherited her mother's frame, but didn't lean it down as much with physical activities. This gave her a softer, slightly thicker body in comparison. She was wearing a tight, black sweater dress with black, knee-high boots. Her makeup was more prominent than Aileen's, with the most notable thing being her pouty, mauve lips. To top it off she sported a messy style bun, completing her "fuck me please" outfit. Her tits were similar in size to her mother's, but because of the height difference, they seemed larger. Much like her mother, though, her most impressive asset was of course her amazingly round ass. The dress was almost criminal the way it hugged her body and rode up on her legs. In the 10 seconds Jared had observed her, she had to pull it down twice, otherwise her ass would have popped out (not that Jared was complaining).

"Jared, pay attention!" snapped Aileen. Jared blushed at the idea of being caught ogling Rebecca, but as he met Aileen's sharp gaze, he noticed a smirk.

"Rebecca, this is your boss, Jared."

The teen let out an annoyed sigh as she reluctantly put down her phone. She looked Jared up and down, flashed a smile, and cleared her throat.

"Nice to meet you, sir! I can't wait to get started and look forward to helping you with whatever I can. My mother—" she paused as she shot a vicious glance at Aileen, then resumed as if she never stopped, "—has told me so much about you and how lucky I am to have this opportunity."

Jared assimilated the obviously rehearsed statement and then replied with the only thing he could think of.

"Oh, cool."

"In my office, Jared. Becca, go back to your desk and await for Jared's instructions when he returns," ordered Aileen.

Without a reply, Rebecca began making her way toward the cemetery that is the creative department, answering the question of who's bag it was on Charlie's old desk. As she did, her phone resumed it's default position in front of her face.

That's going to be a problem, Jared thought, as he and Aileen walked in the opposite direction toward her office. He was now fighting between looking at the milf Goddess ahead of him or sneaking glances back at the sultry, teenage minx. He gave up deciding and did as much of both as he could.

They entered Aileen's office and Jared shut the door behind him. She took her seat behind the desk and Jared took his usual spot opposite of her.

What did Aileen want to talk about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)