More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kakakuku Kakakuku

Does she come back with the beers?

When has she ever not?

He waited, with surprising patience, at the edge of his seat, in more ways the one. When she finally came back with the two flagons, he winked at her and she scurried off with a cute glare that only made him a bit harder.

He removed the tent, and took one the beers under the table. It was difficult, aiming down his massive hard dick while still sitting, but it was easy to let the cum load flow right out.

His eyes twitched as he came in silence, dumping two heavy loads of frothing cum into the beers. He was more backed up than he inticipated, and he felt some of the beer overflow at his feet.

By the time he’d done, each flagon was essentially 50% cum. Mixing each one with the tip of his softening dick, he made sure it was diluted, stuffed his dick away and made over to the adventurers table, gifts in hand.

They were walking frantically about something, and he watched both of them. The half giant and her rogue friend both had the kind of expressive feminine faces he enjoyed. They were probably plotting some grand quest. Now all they needed was a dominant male presence to keep their pretty little heads focused and show them how it’s done.

He approached the table, and the two looked up at him.

“Yes?” The paladin spoke for them.

He looked down at her smooth, angular features and chiseled warrior face. Her smoky eyes were intense, and her expression was lined in the usual warrior’s grimace. It was supposed to be intimidating, but with the added effect of her plump, juicy lips all they did was remind him of a soft, plushie whore.

He frowned at her armor, giving it a brief once over and seeing there were almost no visible seams. No skin. No cleavage. That was going to have to change.

“Excuse me?” She said, noticing his frown, “something wrong?”

He regained his composure, beaming at both of them.

“Oh, no no my dears.” He lay both beers on the table, “Just lost in thought for a moment. I brought these for you two fine young adventurers. I couldn’t help but notice you when you first came in, looking for traveling companions.”

Because of the conservative cut of the armor, there was not much to go by her womanhood, except the massive globes in front. The two cups that sloped out to make way for her breasts were so massive they hovered over the table even when she was sitting up straight, such that she probably couldn’t have a plate or a drink right in front of her.

He hadn’t seem them yet, but he knew they were likely to be the largest tits he’d ever seen in his entire life. He licked his lips.

He pulled up a chair to their table, “I hope you don’t mind.” The fat cleric was already out of breath from walking across the room. He glanced at the armored tits again, the largest and most noticable things at the table and realized he’d been mistaken in his initial analysis… they were probably 1.5x the size of his head each.

Good God.

“My name is Caras.” He said, looking between the two ladies. “Caras of Pholis, Cleric of Anapolis, at your service.”

Their eyes widened at the mention of his priestly status, and they both smiled and nodded.

“Well met!” They both grabbed the flagons, and he nearly jumped with excitement.

They put it to their lips, and took two huge gulps.

He nearly melted with satisfaction as the rogue practically coughed it up. She snorted, looking like something was caught in her throat.

Caras watched her closely, hand slowly moving to his dick under the table. He rubbed it softly through his pants as he watched her struggles.

Some of it hitched in the bitches throat, and she hiccuped. A trail of beercum trickled out of her nose embarassingly, and she quickly wiped it away, trying to regain her composure.

She cleared her throat, squinting.

“It’s strong stuff.” He said.

She nodded, avoiding eye contact and staring off at the wall, “Aye, it is.”

He smirked, and looked to see how the other one was doing. She had already downed the whole thing, determined to show no weakness. He was actually almost stunned. Gargling that whole thing down couldn’t have been easy, but all she had to show for it were very red eyes and a single tear of irritation rolling down her cheek.

“So”, the paladin said, clearing her throat loudly of the remnants of cum left in there, “You’re a cleric you say?”

Her voice cracked sexily several times as she spoke, and he nodded his head.

“Aye, and I’m willing to join ye on your quest!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)