More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kakakuku Kakakuku

What's next?

Onward

“I am Serena, Warden of Holstead.” The paladin choked out, then indicated to the rogue, “And this is Telsia-”

She was interrupted by the loud rumbling of the rogue Telsia’s stomach, who covered her mouth and looked around awkwardly. She swallowed, and then pat her stomach.

“Excuse me…” She got up and left.

“Your friend doesn’t seem to have a strong drinking stomach.” Caras said smugly.

His eyes wandered back to the metal globes on her chest, taking up a good section of her personage. He needed to get those tits out and measure them.

“She’ll be--” Serena started to say.

“So what quest did you and your little friend want to go on?” He asked, looking back up to her, meeting her narrowed eyes.

“Telsia may be dimunitive, but she is a worthy foe.”

“What’s the quest?”

Serena shifted uncomfortably, looking him up and down.

“You’re very rude for a priest. Don’t you walk in the faith of our lord Abaroth?”

“Rude? How so, my child?”

“There’s a manner about you…”

“Judge nottest a booketh by it’s covereth” He nodded sagely, “Isn’t that what the good book said?”

She furrowed her brows, trying to remember the verse he just came up with. They have a conversation about their quest, and she explains to him what’s going on.

She is a stalwart warrior of Abaroth and her shady companion is a thief who had joined her on her quest to rescue the princess of Jamestown from the evil sorceress of somewhere or other.

The mention of the all female cast had Caras leaning forward in his chair, doing his best to ignore the mammoth outline of her armor that hid the fat, undulating treasures inside.

“Describe the princess and sorceress to me,” he blurted, “height, weight…”

Just in time, Telsia the rogue returned from the back. The front of her blue tunic was thickly stained.

“Oh dear,” Caras said, “Did you puke on yourself, dear thing?”

“I’ll be fine”, she glared at him up and down, then went to her seat.

“Let me get that for you dear,” He said, taking a napkin to her stained tunic.

He realized he’d been so fixated with the paladin he didn’t really take a good look at the rogue’s body. Under her tunic and cloak hid what he was sure was a lithe and agile body, and the two blades she had at her waist looked light for speed as well. Her breasts were DD’s at least - that he’d already noticed.

“Er,” She began, “That’s okay-”

“Nonsense. I feel so bad giving you a drink you couldn’t stomach.”

He took hold of her slim waist, running his pudgy fingers down her toned yet soft sides. With his other hand, he dabbed at her chest with the napkin. He ran it down the center of her breasts, and, unable to resist, took the napkin underneath her left tit and acted like he was cleaning.

He bounced the fat tit up and down a couple of times, pleased with their weight. He reached for the right one when she pulled away and grabbed the napkin.

“Okay that’s enough, thanks.” She glared, wiping herself down instead.

Acting offended, Caras leaned back in his chair and frowned.

Watching the antics between the two, the paladin turned to Caras.

“We leave tomorrow,” She said.

“Perfect! I’ll be ready at dawn!”

They parted ways.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)