More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jerrywhat50 Jerrywhat50

What do you do first with your newly gained powers

Whatever the f*ck you want

You let Anna Kendrick Suck your dick because it feels so good. Your brain is rocking side to side trying to get around what’s going on. You look down at the beautiful actress, she smiles at you and confirms to suck. You cum in her mouth and she swallows.

“Ok go away” you say to the sexy actress she smiles and winks then puff she’s gone. “What the fuck” you yell and smiling, “What the fuck.

You look around the room “vase turns into 24 carrot gold”. You stare at the lamp and nothin happens you sigh and laugh thinking your going crazy. You then around then over your should you hear a puff. You swiftly turn to see a solid gold vase. “What the fuck” you say rubbing eye.

You run to the window and look at your piece of shit car. “Lamborghini Hurricane becomes my car” the car slowly morphs into a yellow Lamborghini.

“What the fuck” you yell smiling. You reach into your pocket and pull out a shinning key with a Lamborghini bull logo key ring. He runs to the car and starts up the engine, you put your hands around the wheel and drive.

As the sound of the engine is music to your ears you think about more things you can do. “Whatever Margot Robbie is doing she is bound and gagged in the trunk” you smile and look ahead. “Oh and in her full Harley Quinn costume”, you pull over and lift the trunk to see a helpless Margot Robbie struggling.

You turn her over and begin to play with her breasts. She continues to struggle when your hand reaches into her panties and you begin to finger her pussy.

What to do with Harley Quinn

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)