More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

What's next?

What to wear?

Once out of the shower, dries off and drops her towel on the floor, leaving herself completely naked as she walks back toward her room. When she passes the full length mirror beside her dresser, she pauses, looking at her body. She feels just a little self conscious about her freckles, but she quickly puts the thought aside, dancing in a little circle in front of the mirror before moving on to her dresser.

Now, what to wear? Should I dress up nice? Its only the guys after all. Or maybe I should just dress comfortable. In the end, she finds herself looking at three outfits, trying to decide which one to wear.

The first outfit is a little pink sundress that her mother likes her to wear on special occasions. Its comfortable and she feels free when wearing it.

The second outfit is a pair of jeans and a white shirt with a video game controller printed on the shirt.

The final outfit was a pair of pajama pants that hung loosely on her hips and a thin white shirt with a pair of unicorns on it, mating with each other. Mom hates that shirt, probably why I like it so well.

Looking at her options, she finally comes to a decision and reaches for her choice.

What does she choose to wear?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)