More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by GateKeeper_A GateKeeper_A

What does she choose to wear?

Sundress, maybe if she wears something pretty the boys wont just see you as one of the guys?

Choosing the pink sundress, she holds it in front of herself and sways side to side, watching the short hem sway around herself.

I'm going to dress up pretty, maybe one of the boys will finally have the nerve to ask me out, She smirks at the thought even if she thinks its unlikely after all the years of playing games with them and never having them do more than joke around and playfully flirt with her. None of them had expressed a serious interest in her, . . . . or so she thought.

She slips the dress on over her head quickly, then turns to the dresser in search of a pair of panties. Seeing a frilly pink pair of panties in the same shade as her dress. She's just preparing to put them on when she hears the doorbell ring downstairs.

She quickly looks at her alarm clock, seeing that its still fairly early, No one's supposed to show up for another hour. I wonder who it could be?

Half running, half dancing down the stairs, she tries to put her panties on while making her way toward the door. Fully dressed, she reaches for the doorknob.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)