More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damot Damot

What's next?

What is it for?

You wake up with a headache, but you smile. This was the best dream you ever head. You did not know you had enough imagination to dream something like this. You reach for the alarm clock, but you can not find it.

"What do you think is it?" a female voice asks, and you hesitate.

Why is someone in your bedroom? You have no girlfriend at the moment, and the char only comes on Thursdays.

"I don't know. Maybe an animal?"

"Hm possible. It has the same thing between the legs some dogs have."

"Yes and some cows and elks"

Are you still dreaming? There are two females above you and one of them is holding your dick in her hand. You can't help it, against better judgment, you open your eyes.

You look into beautiful blue eyes in a stunningly cute face framed with golden locks, and your dick gets hard as a rock.

"What is this?" The young woman, dressed in a very sexy silver armor-bikini which reveals more of her curvy body than it protects, steps back and lets your dick go. Now you can see another girl, dressed in the same uniform, with straight brown hair. She looks very strict and well-trained, but with nice firm boobs.

"Hello ladies, am I still dreaming?"

"It talks" the girls scream and draw their swords simultaneously.

You step back a little and lift your hands. You are butt naked, but that's not your concern at the moment. Out of the corner of your eyes, you can see that you are in a clearing. To the forest, it's about 10 Yards in every direction.

"Take it easy, it's alright. I will wake up soon!" you say, and don't even know why.

"What are you? A demon?"

"Excuse me?"

"Don't play dumb;" the brunette shouts, stepping a little closer, her sword pointed to your heart. "Are you here to corrupt the Queendom with your evilness?"

"Hä?" You don't understand a damn thing this girl says.

"What are you talking about?"

The girls look at each other, then at you again. After a while, their eyes sink down to your erected dick and they both blush. They lower there weapons a little bit but then the brunette shouts again, pushing her sword against your chest. It really hurts. This is a damn realistic dream.

"Don't fool me, I know you use your evil magic to make us feel.... fuzzy and stuff! Where do you come from and why are you here?"

"Chicago!

"What?"

"I am from Chicago. Could you please stop hurting me, I don't know what's going on."

Suddenly, the curly blond is next to you, pointing with her finger directly to your dick. She is so close that she nearly touches it with her fingertip.

"What is this thing?"

"Excuse me?"

"The smelly thing that makes my legs shake?" she says, and now you realize that she is right. Both girls are trembling.

"It's a dick," you say aggressively. The whole situation starts to piss you off.

"What is it for?"

Your head turns red, and you feel the need to cover yourself, but the sword is still on your chest, and you don't dare to move.

"You ask me what a dick is for?"

You shake your head and wait for them to laugh at you, but both girls just nod with their heads.

"Put the damn sword down, then, I tell you!"

They look at each other and the blond shrugs. The brunette nods and lowers the weapon.

"Ok, spit it out!" she commands.

Suddenly you have a great idea

"Wait, what's that behind you?"

They turn around and you run into the forest.

You run through this unknown woods, butt-naked and chased by two gorgeous female warriors, and you seriously start to doubt that this is a dream. This is all far too realistic. The moss under your feed, the fresh but warm air, the smell of flowers, grass and bark, even the sunlight is far too real. But what the fuck is going on? Where is the elevator, where your office building, and why is your dick still hard as a rock?

"Wait, demon, let's talk about it!"

"You can't go there, it's dangerous!"

The woods get darker and deeper, and soon there is no sunlight anymore. The girls are still following you, but you can keep the distance. This might be the only thing you always have been good at. Running away. Whenever there was a problem, in school with a bully or on the funfair with some drunks, you were always able to flee. When adrenaline kicks in, you can run like a rabbit.

Suddenly you stumble and slide down a hillside you did not see because of the thicket. It's deep but not very steep, and you just slide down on your butt. On your naked butt, which is not very pleasant. In the end, you lie in the dust, covered with dirt and slightly bruised. Above your head on the hillside, the girls look down on you.

"Come on, stop the cow shit and tell us what your dick is for!" the brunette says.

You examine your options. To get down here, they would need some time, if they don't want to fall like you. Next to you is the entrance to a cave. You could man up and find out what the girls really want, or you could jump up and flee into the dark cave. Maby it's the way back home. Who knows? You came here through a cave, didn't you?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)