More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Storm Chyld Storm Chyld

What if....?

What if Morty had been born a girl named Mindy?

Mindy stared into the mirror with a soft sigh. She wasn't ugly, she was just average looking. Short brown hair, a thin form, with huge tits, and an average looking face. Other girls flaunted their chests, but she constantly hid them from prying eyes. Besides those girls were all pretty, and she was, well, average. She was just an average eighteen year old, entering her senior year in school. Unfortunately she wasn't super smart either, unlike his grandfather, who was an absolute genius.

Mindy had spent years being a shy loner, with out any friends to speak of. Her mother was a beautiful blonde bombshell, her sister, a gorgeous redhead, who was popular at school. Mindy was none of those things, and yet the girl of her dreams was. Jessica was the perfect woman, and this was her last year to get her attention. Sitting down in front of her computer, she stared at the gallery of pictures in front of her.

Jessica had neck long red hair, lush alabaster skin, large firm breasts, and an athletic frame. Before her she was dressed in a variety of casual and formal clothes, all pictures she had pulled from her Facebook account. She was stunning in every one of them. Yet it wasn't just her looks that drew her in, it was her personality. She was sweet, smart, kind, thoughtful, she was the perfect woman. Except she was perfectly unaware of her existence.

With a sigh, Mindy turned the screen off, and walked toward her bed. She reached down to pull her sweater off when her door burst open. Her grandfather rick walked through the door, and she knew this couldn't be good. Rick was much taller then Mindy. His hair was stark white, and wild, with a large bald spot on the back. He was dressed in brown slacks, an off white shirt, and a long white lab coat. Rick was a genius.

“Mindy, you got to,” Rick fell over spilling some of the bottle of he was holding. “you got to come with me.”

“Wh, whats going on?” Mindy asked confused.

“Come on, come on Mindy, I got, I got a surprise for you.” Rick said, dragging her through the door.

Rick was also a drunk, and quite possible slightly insane. He was always dragging Mindy on countless adventures, where it seemed like their lives were in constant jeopardy. Mindy loved her grandfather, but could live without the constant fear, and the drinking. Yet she always did what her grandfather wanted.

It wasn't long before they were in his odd looking flying saucer, that Rick had built from crap he had found in the garage. Mindy wasn't even impressed by his grandfather's creativity and ingenuity anymore, jaded by the many antics they had been on, and things she had seen. Mindy had phased out listening to Rick rattle on in his drunk state. Until she heard the word bomb.

“A bomb?” Mindy asked his eyes going wide.

“Ganna drop it down their, and get, create a whole fresh start.” Rick nodded.

“That's absolutely crazy!” Mindy said beginning to panic.

“Come on Mindy, just take it easy, it's going to be good. Right now we're going to go pick up your little friend Jessica.”

“Jessica?” Mindy asked thrown from the sudden change in topic. “From my math class?”

“When I drop the bomb,” Rick let out a short belch and took a few chugs from his bottle of whiskey “I want you to have something, I want you to have a thing.” He said hugging Mindy close. “I'm gonna make it like a new Eve and Eve, and you're going to be Eve, and Jessica is going to be Eve.”

“That doesn't make any sense Rick!” She cried out confused.

“It's fine, trust, trust me Mindy.” He smiled in his drunk stupor.

Mindy's mind began to reel, with to much information. Despite how crazy her grandfather was sometimes, especially when he was drunk, their was a dark appeal to his plan. Jessica might not know she existed, but if she was the only other person on the planet, then she would, and she would have to love her. Right?

Does Mindy stop Rick?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)