More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What ENF production do we follow?

What You Wish For (Starring Karen Gillan)

A sleeper sensation that streamed on ENF-TV for several months before exploding into popularity just when the project was slated to be dropped after one season. And a good thing at that-

"What You Wish For" is a beloved fantasy drama/comedy show spanning several seasons and featuring the talents of Karen Gillan as Brooke, a twenty-something art student who works in a cafe in London. After a terrible breakup with the love of her life due to her fear of commitment, she encounters a strange old woman customer in the cafe muttering about "turning back time", and when pressed for answers, she discovers the truth- that magic is very real, and in London, it's not only real but not so hard to find!

However, Brooke's life takes a turn for the fantastic (and embarrassing!) when she asks for a spell from the witch to return to the night that she dumped her love- when asked what she most desires as part of the spell, Brooke is still chewing on a "ritual cracker" that she swears was just a table cracker, and panicks- "I don't know if I want to do this!" becomes "I so want to be a nudist!"- quite unfortunate for shy, coquettish Brooke, as she is suddenly zapped into a life where she is indeed rendered completely naked from head to toe at all times- but at least the spell is generous enough to protect our nude heroine from the elements, even if she can't so much as wear a sock!

"What You Wish For" also stars Tom Holland as a younger cafe patron having trouble in love whom relies on Brooke for advice.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)