More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Robopoop Robopoop

Your fantasies are about to come true....

What They Want: Used by Street Punks

I hurried along towards the exit of the mall. If I was fast enough, I would be able to make it to my car, get it and drive off to safety before they notice me. I turned a corner to try to lose them, and once more, almost bumping into an elder woman pushing her shopping cart. For those few precious seconds, my way was blocked, to lose momentum and go around the slow moving obstacle as fast as I could. I made a bee line straight for the elevator doors, hoping to high heaven that I could make it. To my devastation, the solid steel doors clamped shut in my face. Before I could reach out to mash the call buttons to anywhere, I felt their presence behind me like hot hellfire.

"Hey, sweet cheeks. Going somewhere?"

As the young men jeered behind me, I tried to ignore them, pretending to silently wait for the elevator with my back turned. I felt a hands touch my bare shoulders on both sides. I could see separate skin tones on each them as they caressed and stroked my skin. I held perfectly still, my heart in my throat, not daring to say a word that might trigger them. The late night elevator landing was also devoid of foot traffic. There were also no security cameras that I could see. There was no time to pull out my phone and call 911, my friends or my husband.

"Whats a hottie like you doing alone out here? Boyfriend dump ya?"

"Been watching you walking around like a kinky slut, all dolled up in that tight little dress. We could see your hot panties, you know? You trying to tell us something?"

It was true that I was dressed for the summer in my favorite yellow spaghetti strap. It was a remnant from my older days that still fit me, but now I regretted dressed up so much in a neighborhood like this. I had known better than to go out at night, but Clara and the gang wanted to meet up and I paid extra attention to my looks while we hanged out in the cafe just an hour before. I cringed as they started to got more handsy, feeling their touch reaching down my hips and up my mid riff, wishing to whatever God was out there for the coming elevator to have at least someone in it. For a moment, I felt relief as the ding of its arrival showed me a light of hope, instantly falling into dread as it turned out empty.

"Got time? We're here now so lets have a little fun. Just you and us."

I felt myself being shoved inside. The elevator doors closed and one of them pressed the button for the bottom most basement level, a place I knew was the building's most secluded spot. It was at this moment when I finally catch a glimpse of them as they held onto my shivering body. They were both fairly thin and muscular, arms covered in tattoos, dressed in unkempt casuals of simple tees and jeans, and mostly shaven hair on their heads. I had seen them plenty of times before in various parts of town. I actively avoided them as much as I could, mixing up into crowds and never taking any back alleys. Tonight, however, would be the night when the nightmare finally comes true.

My ordeal was only just beginning....

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)