More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ame no Murakumo Ame no Murakumo

WHAT THE FUCK?!?

What He^ Said (Main Story)

I was speechless . . . Again.

My mind was running a thousand miles a minute, I thought I was going to have a stroke. Where the fuck did this girl come from? Why does she look like the one I drew? Why is she calling me Muzashi? And what the flying fuck is going on?

"Is something wrong, Master?" The woman said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"I . . . I . . . I." Is all that came out of my mouth. Every part of the woman sitting before me was a carbon copy of my drawing made flesh. The braids, The figure, the clothes (or lack thereof) and in the corner of the room laid the sword and hat from the sketch. This can't be real, I kept telling myself and kept asking myself countless questions until I was snapped back to reality by the worried voice of the woman on my bed. "Master? Is something wrong?" Her voice was filled with genuine concern and was also incredibly soothing. "Master, please say something. I beg you, say something!"

My mind finally focused, and said what I should have said the moment I saw her. "F...Fukushima?" I asked. The moment I said it, the woman's face lit up with excitement and happiness. She leapt from the bed and wrapped her arms around. Only now I realized how tall she was compared to me as she shoved my face into her breasts. "Thank heavens! I thought you were hurt. I don't know what I'd do if I could never hear your voice again."

Loosing her grip enough for me to finally breath, the towering goddess's lips latched onto mine. In all honesty, I never kissed a girl before, much less a women from my imagination, and I immediately grew addicted to it. Her bare skin against mine, her lips ravishing mine, I suddenly decided to snake my tongue into her mouth and vice-versa. We remained like that for who knows how long until we finally separated.

We were both gasping for breathe. I watched her chest move up in down in the black top I drew for her. I looked to the ground. As sensual as things were getting, I was still uncomfortable with stuff like this, and I felt it was rude to ogle her breasts like that. While looking on the floor I noticed a small puddle of what looked like water. Strange, where did that come from? I asked myself. Then I glimpsed the heels of Fukushima's thigh high boots and saw droplets run down her legs. What else could I do but follow the trail up her glorious legs until it stopped at her waist, the loincloth was darkened with a wet spot (Take a guess where it was).

"Master." Fukushima announced in sensual excitement, smiling at me, holding her hand out to me, "I want you. I want to give you so much pleasure. Please . . . fuck me." She grabs the loincloth and pulls it aside to reveal her dripping wet snatch like a prize on a game show.

Every the shock I had, all the questions the piled on top of one another in my mind vanished when I saw this woman's cunt. Something turned inside, and all my carnal desires were unleashed. I shoved her onto the bed with a loud thump. I almost ripped my clothes off at the seams until I was in nothing but my birthday suit. I pounced on top of her and went straight for her breasts , pulling them free from their prison to jiggle and bounce with the slightest movement. I grabbed the peach red nipples with my mouth and sucked as hard as I could, feeling the sweet nectar fill my mouth as I drink deep.

"Please fuck me, please fuck me. Ah!" She screeched as I entered her. "Oh yes. Yes. Fuck me, fuck me deep. One long deep stroke. Ah, split me in two. Hold my hips and drive your cock into my cunt. Feel the hot, wet resistance. Sets your cock on fire. Makes you withdraw and plunge in again and again!"

was practically jack hammering her cunt to the point the whole bed moved back and forth. Her skin was growing hotter, every inch of her, even her insides were like a wet warm hug. I looked up to her face to see that their was more than just heat, but fire also. Her eyes literally caught fire and her pupils glowed a deeper red behind the flames.

"Ah ah ah ah, please fuck me. FUCK! Oh you're so frickin' huge. Oh I'm so happy you allowed me to partake of your magnificent cock. It's so perfect. Ah, ah. Thank you, thank . . . you. This is what I needed. So big. You're fucking me so hard your cum is gonna be inside me for days. It'll pool out of my cervix. Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh, yeah. YES! YES! YES! OH FUCK YOUR LITTLE CUNT! I fantasize about you fucking me. How you take my pussy and fuck me. Ah, ah. Don't be gentle. You can just dominate me. Fuck my little twat. Ah, yeah. Feed me. Feed my fucking pussy. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Just take my whole cunt, you're swelling me up."

The Flame in her eyes grew bigger and brighter. Every thrust made her body temp spike higher and higher. She kept slamming the mattress with her free hand as the pleasure between u s grew more and more.

"Ha ,ha ,ha. Oh my god! I'm gonna cum all over this fucking cock. I'm gonna cum all over this fucking dick. Oh yeah, Ohhhhhhhhhh. I need you in me, I need you in me."

The pressure kept building. Out of nowhere I began spanking her giant, toned ass and each time she squealed and shrieked beneath me. Her breath became so fast and her voice so high, the pressure was reaching a limit, and she could sense it.

"Ahhhh, ah. Oh my god. I'm cumming." She screamed, slamming the mattress again, "I'm cumming. Ah! Oh. I feel you. I feel you my master, my love. FUCKING CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!"

The flood gates opened and I shot ropes and ropes of cum into her aching cunt. The moment my cum entered her she lost her mind, her whole body shook like their was an earthquake inside her. She even spanked herself repeatedly while I kept pushing every inch I had into her. "Ah, I'm gonna fuck your cum into me. AHHHHH!!!"

Suddenly her whole body caught on fire, surrounding both of us in a cocoon of flame and heat. And we both collapsed onto the bed, my head landing right between her tits.

"Only my master could cum so much inside me." Fukushima said with bated breathe, "Only Master Muzashi could make me cum so much.", she looked my right in the eyes. "The only one who can ever make me submit is you master. No one else."

Well that was . . . interesting. But what now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)