More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dracone dracone

Where Do Things Go From Here?

What Happened? Where Are We?

Jonah was the first to wake up; he found himself and two women on a white sand beach in what felt like nothing more than a set of speedo swimming briefs. It took him a while to realize the two women still on the beach were Marsha and Trisha; it took him longer to realize than he probably should have because they were in what were effectively micro-bikinis, and they had undergone some physical changes. He realized it was the twins when he saw how much he had changed physically from his reflection in the water near where he had woken up. Jonah was a borderline Adonis now, physically buff but not too buff, and his figure was more pleasing to look at as well. It was almost like someone had taken his mind and transplanted it into a new body, which he was pretty sure was still a possibility for him and the twins, but why put them out in the open like this after all that?

While the ladies were still out, Jonah took a look around where they were; he was unsure which twin was which and would just have to wait until they got up anyway, and found there seemed to be a jungle near the beach; the three ended up. He also found three sets of kits near where they had woken up; searching the backpacks revealed that almost everything for them had changed, but their cell phones were surprisingly present, and fully charged. It was thanks to this that Jonah was able to work out which kit was which. He took each kit and put it near the girls, their phones peeking out of backpacks, putting his own kit within arm’s reach for when they had to move out.

Horny thoughts of playing sexual games with the twins floated through Jonah’s head, pounding them and plowing them in every hole they asked him to with his monstrous member. He was pretty sure his dick was average in size, now it felt like it was at a size that would make most guys feel inadequate and jealous, and he wanted to ram that monster into both of the twins. Thankfully, he had enough control, for now, to not do something like that. Consent before all else when it comes to sex, it was one of his ironclad rules.

**********************************************************************************

Almost 20 minutes later, the ladies woke up; the lady with sea-green hair turned out to be Marsha, while the one with stormy blue hair turned out to be Trisha. Their reaction to their erotic attire, and figures, was mildly amusing to see. Both had gotten bumped up to DDD-Cup, and their asses were a bit more pillowy than they should have had a right to be.

___________________________________________________

Marsha couldn’t believe the situation she found herself in; it was like the plot out of some kind of pornographic story. The worst part was this whole thing was actually making her feel excited, in more ways than one, especially when she saw the prominent bulge in Jonah’s new swimwear. She had never felt anything romantic or sexual towards Jonah before all this; now just looking at him made her feel like a horny college girl. There was something about his new figure that made her feel that way. To make matters more interesting, she now had the kind of sexy body that she had been envious of in high school and college.

Just looking at Jonah made all sorts of erotic fantasies play through her head about what she and he would do in their alone time. Marsha was thankful she had some sort of attire, even if it was basically some kind of micro-bikini. Chances were Trisha was feeling similar; the two had similar tastes in men for the past decade. And on top of everything else, Marsha wanted to both play with herself and be played with by others.

Slutty thoughts were barraging Marsha from the depths of her mind, thoughts she never had at such intensity before. And the worst part about it all, she liked them and felt guilty for fighting them. Thankfully, she was able t keep herself under control, for the time being. Also, she wondered just how long Jonah had that tattoo on his waist, just above the swimsuit on his right side.

_______________________________________________________

Trisha was feeling a bit self-conscious, not quite as intensely as she thought, thanks to being in a skimpy bathing suit with some kind of erotic body that felt more natural to her than the one she had grown into over the past twenty or so years. How was it a body type society had practically her into feeling jealous over felt more like the body she was supposed to have than the body she woke up with two days prior?

She wasn’t sure what Jonah’s junk was like now, but the thought of sucking him off until she was covered in his jizz kept flashing through her mind every few seconds. Trisha was a bisexual, something she recently told her sister, but she suspected but not that it was confirmed by Marsha. The two had almost always lived together, except for that time in college when they were set up in different dorms but were at least on the same level. That all said, she had never wanted to get kinky with someone so bad as she did with Jonah now.

Trisha respected Jonah; he was a good friend to her and her sister, but in this moment, doing the horizontal tango was one of the dominant thoughts in her mind. She wanted to see his member, stroke his cock, and try deepthroating his rod, possibly in that order. Slutty thoughts bombarded her mental walls; each blow to her barriers caused her to feel guilty about fighting them. These erotic thoughts were something she didn’t expect to encounter at her age, and certainly not in a place like this. She was able to keep control over herself and not try and tear Jonah’s attire off. That all said, she was wondering when and where Jonah had gotten that tattoo on his waist; he didn’t seem to have noticed it just yet.

****************************************************************************

After what felt like hours, the sun didn’t move much overhead; later, the three heard and felt a figure approaching them. Expecting the worst, the three each readied a weapon from their kits. Jonah readied a spear-like weapon in front of him, Marsha raised her wooden shield and readied her sickle, and Trish loaded her light crossbow before readying it to take on the figure approaching them. From the jungle sauntered a humanoid apatosaurus woman in skimpy metal armor (metal pasties and panties padded with some kind of plant cloth) and rather large assets. Her skin was a dirty forest green, her eyes were river-blue, and she had four digits on her hands.

“Oh, for the love of the goddesses, I’m not going to hurt you,” said the dinosaur woman, drawing herself to her full height of 8 feet (two of which was most of which was just her neck), “my ward just picked up the presence of an unfamiliar summoning magic a moment ago and sent me to check it out. My name is Ulnarka, and who would you three be?”

The three of them blinked for a moment in surprise before Jonah said, “I’m Jonah, and these are my associates,” he gestured to Marsha and Trisha, and they introduced themselves.

“Marsha,” said Marsha with a polite head tilt when she was gestured towards.

“Trisha,” said Trisha with a polite bow as she was gestured towards by her companion.

“Jonah, that’s an odd name for a woman; it doesn’t sound all that feminine, going by what you scaleless usually have that pass for names.”

“Well, yeah, I’m a guy,” said Jonah; the dinosaur cocked her head in confusion, “I’m a male.”

Dawning and comprehension appeared on the dinosaur woman’s face before she had a mini freak-out and made a hurried invitation for the three to follow her. The trio holstered their combat equipment and grabbed what seemed to be their bags before following the dinosaur woman.

Where Do Things Go From Here?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)