More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pflegeprofil Pflegeprofil

Which one, exactly?

West Futa Academy of America, California

Ah, Futa West, as it is usually called in casual conversation. California is a very liberal state when it comes to Futa-Equality, but, in order not to appear to be entirely against tradition, it is extra-hostile to feminists and women in general. This ironically makes it a very popular migration-spot for hardcore Futa-Loyalist women in other states. It is home to both the most atheist population in the country, while also being a bastion of the Reformist Church. While the population of openly religious/areligious people is split about 60/40 in favour of the areligious, one side is almost exclusively atheist while the other is almost exclusively true believers. Overall it is the state with the least moderates, but since the radicals on both sides mostly agree on their morals (Hybrids equal/Women objects) they tolerate one another. Mostly.

As California is a religious hotbed, Futa West has a Reformist chapel on campus and holds sermons every sunday. It also has the most prestigious Religious Studies course in the country.

Futa West's college wrestling team are the Western Wraiths. Their uniforms are a pale blue and are purposefully designed to look torn and rugged from age, complete with face makeup that makes the face pale and the eyes look sunken in, which they only wear in official matches. Their mascot is The Hollow Lady, a famous ghost that was rumored to haunt the halls at night since shortly after the schools opening. Most affectionately call her Holly. Uniquely, since the supposed ghost was that of a discriminated against regular woman, the mascot itself is played by one. While in her ghost costume she is allowed to roam around unaccompanied with her arms unrestrained, and while she is not allowed to speak, she is allowed to make ghostly noises. Whenever she is not working as the mascot, she is kept chained in a toilet near the shed where the costume is stored. She is free use and frequently used by the student body, and while she gets three liters of water every day, she is not fed and lives entirely from the semen that is shot down her throat every day. Her family is sent a sizeable check each month. The Wraith costume has holes near her pussy, ass and mouth so she can get used while working too.

The Dean, Elizabeth Stanton, is notorious for being the only Hybrid dean of any Futa Academy worldwide, not to mention one in a same-sex relationship with another Hybrid. Together they have 13 shared regular female wives, who are apparently treated quite poorly, She is an outspoken Hybrinist, and also passionately against female equality, famous for only ever referring to regular women as 'sows' including her own regular wives. She is mostly well liked, though some of the older elite families dont care for her very much and are hoping to replace her with a Pure Futa.

(If anyone wants to write about a Futa Academy somewhere else, leave a comment where, and i will write an intro for that location in the same vein as this one.)

Who are you, exactly?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)