More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Paddywagon616 Paddywagon616

What's next?

Wesen power

Trubel was on the hunt for a wesen that had been stalking portland for the last few weeks targeting women spraying them with a fluid that disolved there clothes leaving them naked in public the police didn't belive the reports about a monster and ended up chargeing the woman indecent exsposer so trubel went looking for the wesen resposable. Walking down the street she heard a shriek running to the source she saw a woman standing in the alley stark naked the woman screamed and ran of into the main street to laughter and cat calls looking around the alley trubel spotted the wesen looking like a giant bullfrog it had a wicked look in its eyes which turned to trubel she charged at it when it bleched out a strange green mist which invelopted her coughing from it by the time she regained her bearings it had fled she then noticed the cold air on her bear skin looking down she saw she was compeltly naked her perky breasts cute butt and tight cunt where all on full display looking around she wondered what she should do next.

What now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)