More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Seth25 Seth25

What monster should she hunt first?

Werwolf in Poland

One of the information says about small village in Poland, that suffers from the attacks of the werewolf. Samara finds this offer most interesting. She heard lot about werewolves but actually had not a chance to face any of them. This will be exciting challenge, much more interesting than killing monsters she already met.

She packs her both guns and bunch of ammo. She also takes some silver bullets that are known as a deadly thing for any werewolves. Thus says legends, she can’t be sure about it, but it won’t hurt to trust such stories, just in case. Two days after Samora’s plane lands in Warsaw, capital city of Poland. She takes a train and after a days of travel she is in her place – small village placed deep in the polish woods.

Peasants welcomes her with open hands, telling her everything she asks. From the information she manages to gather, it seems that werewolf attacks at night, usually at midnight. She decides to wait and make a trap for a beast. Hiding herself next to the only road to the village, she awaits the creature that should come soon.

After an hour she notices a tall yet crooked silhouette coming to the village from the forest. It’s far and the night is dark, so she can’t be sure if it’s really a werewolf or not.

Should she shoot or wait?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)