More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jacksonfields jacksonfields

Who are you?

Wendy The Cuntortionist

Name: Wendy Kunt AKA The Cuntortionist (Previously known as Peach Putty, Loose Cooch, and Deep Pocket)

Alignment: Hero

Gender: Female

Appearance: (As Wendy)

Height: 5'2

Weight: 130 pounds

Nationality: American with German/Vietnamese backgrounds.

Features: Shoulder Length Auburn hair, Light Skin Tone, Green Eyes, Slender Build.

Clothing: Wears thick, wide rimmed glasses, likes to dress in casual, lightweight, or loose fitting clothing.

(As The Cuntortionist)

True Height: Unknown

Weight: Variable Based On Shape/Form

Features: Maintains secret identity simply by tying her hair into a knot, discarding her glasses. Because she's never been seen in public without her glasses on nobody recognizes her without them, including her family.

Clothing: Super Elastic dark grey nylon unitard with a reverse zipper starting from her crotch that unzips all the way up to her neck. Features the letter C on her chest in comic book font.

Personality: An academically proficient college sophomore and unabashedly a nerd, Wendy is somewhat shy and skittish around people she doesn't know. Though she has friends, she's mainly active both in schoolwork and her hobbies, consisting of D&D, Online Rping, Gaming, little else.

Origin: She lead a somewhat normal, yet repressed life by overbearing parents who were obsessed with her academic success all the way up to high school, leading her to develop a fetishistic urges that manifested through a secret obsession with elastic comic book heroes mixed with all manner of pornography. Her powers developed one night while quietly masturbating particularly hard to some radioactive rule 34 porn that mysteriously beamed out of her laptop, causing her body to subconsciously stretch on it's own. Lost in the overwhelming sensation granted by her drooping boobs, her elongating ankles while stuffing herself with anaconda arms, it wasn't until she partially deformed her skull through the ceiling vent that she realized she was 8 feet/2.4 meters tall, her arms 10 feet/3 meters long with an unusually large soaking wet crotch the literal size and shape of an entire camels foot and a jaw left coiling on the floor. Now a college student with a nymphomaniac alter ego, she struggles to lead a (mostly) normal life mixed with masturbating, posting nudes, having sex, and acting out on her bizarre fetishes to satisfy her superhuman libido.

Orientation: More or less pan sexual. Much like her powers, her sexuality is extremely flexible. Whether you're cis, trans, or agender, human, alien, demon, or furry, she doesn't really much care. As long as you're humanoid and you're willing to fuck her, she's willing to fuck you right back.

Powers: Elasticity, Regeneration and Limited Shape shifting. Wendy can stretch any part of her body like extremely pliable rubber in whichever direction she wants (especially her sex), inside or out, with enough stimulation she could theoretically stretch far enough to take in an entire skyscraper, with enough concentration and effort. She can control every molecule that makes up her stretchable body down to an atomic level allowing her to contract her molecules to harden parts of her body, separate them to loosen her body, or expand them to inflate or swell herself. Orgasming allows her to stretch her molecules further, making her body more pliable with each successive climax. While not a true shape shifter, she can also rearrange her molecular anatomy to mold parts of her body much like plastic man, forming into different shapes and objects, or sex toys if she's feeling debacherous (spoiler, she always is!). With no actual bones to speak of, all of her vital organs have merged with her body into a rubbery amoebic like substance, allowing her to survive dismemberment and decapitation simply by gathering her missing parts and putting herself back together without the messiness that a normal human would leave. This makes her impossible to kill by conventional means with her only true weakness listed below.

Sexual Requirements: The mutation Gene that activated Wendy's powers left her with an unstable anatomy that is fueled by either semen or vaginal fluid entering any orifice of her body, with superhuman cum releasing a surge of dopamine to her brain similar to that of snorting a bag of cocaine. Bodily fluids alien or otherwise will also have an affect on her powers though it's currently unknown to her what they are, positive or negative. The consumption of bodily fluids through penetration or ingestion is necessary to maintain control of the unstable molecules and atoms that make up her stretchy body. Without it they'll begin to contract involuntarily, causing her to gradually lose her elasticity over the course of a week. Cannibalizing her own bodily fluids will slow the molecular contraction, but if she doesn't reverse it she'll eventually become immobile and incapable of movement indefinitely until someone is able to "jump start" her again. Because of the effect orgasming has on her pliability, Wendy's sex drive is all over the place, sometimes requiring several, even a dozen orgasms per day minimum to keep her satisfied assuming she's still conscious afterward. Additionally her elastic body has replaced every pain receptor with pleasure, making her a glutton for punishment. As The Cuntortionist, she intentionally puts herself in harm's way hoping to get pummeled, beaten, or fucked, all in the interest of satisfying her urges.

TLDR;

She's Like Plastic Man

She's got a lot of repressed sexual urges.

Orgasms make her more powerful.

Fluids allow her to keep her powers and stay mobile.

Hot! So What's She Doing Now

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)