More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mespot mespot

First things first, John, what is your gender?

Well... I'm male.

"Male! I should have known. You have that rich timbre to your voice, you know that? Alright. Now we're getting somewhere. Yes. I will get you those clothes."

He walked over to the cave wall and - you're not going to believe this one - shoved his hand directly into the stone. Not like it was an illusion and wasn't there. The stone gave beneath his hands, but at once seemed to mold around it, like a liquid.

You tap on the stone you're sitting on. Nope, still solid. Maybe this guy's actually legit?

The magician retracts his hand, holding a silk, white loincloth. He throws it at your feet.

"I hope you feel a little more comfortable like that. Anyway, well, this might be a little personal, so, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but, uh, which way do you swing? Outwards? Inwards? Both ways? Revolving glass doors?"

You furrow your eyebrows. "I don't see how that's any of your business."

The magician laughed. "If you want to get with Doe, you'll make it my business."

Your heart jumped. How the fuck did this guy know about Doe?

"I guess what I'm asking is..."

"What is it that you're after, exactly?"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)