More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Semprini Semprini

Good morning Kenny. What's your plan today?

Well, it's a university. He probably has a lecture to go to.

Why else would this cock-blocking alarm be ringing? Kenny had a lecture to attend. He dragged himself out of bed and got to work. After a quick wash and a banana for breakfast, Kenny was off on the way to campus, dressed in his usual baggy jeans and video game t-shirt attire. He was a quite tall young man of 19, but his slouch hid his actual height. He had a mess of floppy hair that he kept having to brush out of the way of his eyes. He had swore many times he was going to get it cut, but hadn't gotten round to it. He had a pair of glasses on and a set of headphones on, listening to his large collection of music on his phone, his constant and usually only companion on his way to Les Anna Campus.

He made his way to the lush, green entrance to the university. It was summer, so the gardens looked beautiful at this time of year. Of course, Kenny was more distracted by other far more beautiful things. The women of Les Anna University were taking full advantage of the weather, and came out in tank tops, shorts, skirts, all sorts of delightful clothing. Kenny couldn't help but gaze as a tight-abbed, huge chested jogger ran nearby him, sporting a pony tail, wearing a set of sunglasses, and bouncing in the most tantalising ways. As she passed by, Kenny turned to catch a glimpse of her tight ass swaying away from him. His throat went dry, and with a gulp, he sped off towards the doors, realising he was mere seconds away from being stood in the middle of the yard with a raging boner.

What course is Kenny on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)