More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoobSweat BoobSweat

Our reward?

We're rich! (Not really)

As we opened the door we entered a room filled with chests and valuables while being dimly lit by a green candle.

My friend approached the candle with excitement, "Ah, an anti-dark magic candle! Ill have to add this one to my collection!" He shouted with glee.

We both started opening chests and I soon found something that caught my eye. It was a mutations potion book, which are usually worth a fortune. This one was written by the great Swamp witch, often regarded as one of the greatest potion brewers of the century. I shoved it into my satchel and continued to look around.

"Hey look at this!" My friend pulled out a massive gilded broadsword from behind a chest. He hit a brick with it and the brick cut clean in half.

"Lucky find ey?" I said with smile.

I continued to look around and found a couple mysterious things, and soon stumbled upon something extraordinary. It was an enchantment book with a big X on it.

"Well that's interesting ain't it?" Lucas muttered as he peeked over my shoulder.

"Ha, I'll have to investigate this later. Say we have just about everything, I'd say we should probably wrap this up." I stated.

He nodded as we hoth gathered up our loot to our best abilities.

We exited the room and carefully backtracked out of the dungeon.

As we approached the exit I saw the beautiful sunset out of the open door.

Lucas turned to me with a starey look in his eyes, "Nice view, ey?"

"Nothing better than looting a dungeon and leaving with a beautiful sunset." I chuckled out.

"Welp, I've got a wife to feed, I'll see you around!"

He gave me a firm handshake, and we soon parted ways.

Walk home

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)