More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sexfight-Superfan Sexfight-Superfan

Which Club will you join?

Water Boy for the Dance Team (Route in progress)

An interesting choice to be sure. There were many draws for potential applicants; the dance team was well regarded as one of the top factions in the school; incredibly popular, shrouded in mystery, and perhaps the most consistent sexfighting in the university. For their popularity, almost every guy tried a shot at a dance team girl, and they found themselves invited to practically any party. At the same time, they’re often rather reserved, often politely refusing dates and party invites, with little known about their internal culture and practices. Much was known, however, about their sexfight prowess! With a few first place wins, and never failing to get to at least quarter finals in tournaments, finishing their opponents with stunning displays of athleticism and flexibility, though their apparent kindness and humility made it all the better to lose to them. Of course, they were hardly slouches at their own dance contests, though their dances for other universities needed to be toned down to PG-13. You weren’t much of a dancer, but that didn’t particularly matter, as there was another quirk: the dance team was entirely female, with now exceptions. The cheerleading squad differed here, allowing plenty of men in. But it looked like you were out of luck… that is, until you found it was possibly to provide a supporting role. “Dance team assistant wanted” read a small post-it note posted on the bulletin board, buried beneath a stack of fliers for the various clubs.

Taking hold of the note, you do your best to find the room: 73 c. Stalking the hallways nervously, however, you struggle to even find a room 73 in the first place, eventually finding yourself in an older, unused portion of campus, strange twists and turns until you stumble into 73 a, a small office room with two doors: right and left. While you might be inclined to guess which was which, the faded letters on the signs prevent you from even noticing which is which. You try calling out, but find no answer from either side.

Right or Left?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)