More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens on day 2?

Watch some tv

She had first period off and when she got down, her mother and younger brother had already left.

Carl was such an idiot. He hadn't even turned off the tv before leaving. And now there was some stupid teleshopping program playing.

Tanya let it play on the background while she made poured some milk on her cereals.

'Now watch this!' A man on the show said.

Tanya stood up from the kitchen table, and jumped on the couch. They weren't allowed to eat on it, but who cared? Her mother wasn't home to stop her.

'Yes Tony. That looks amazing.' A woman said with a big fake smile on her face.

'Yes Mary, everybody should have the NutriBlender in their kitchen. It makes such great shakes. I guarantee, you will never want to eat solid food again.'

Tanya put down her cereals and looked clorer at the product they tried to sell. It was strange, but suddenly she felt like she really needed it. How had they survived without a blender like that?

'So where do I buy it Tony?' The dumb woman asked.

Sara listened closely to Tony's response and reached for her phone. She had never bought something online, but this show was so convincing. She really had to have the NutriBlender.

What is next on tv?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)