More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wizzard Wizzard

What is the note about?

Warning

Sister Mary opened the note and read. It was very old but atleast in English. The church grounds are more than a thousand years old and there were a lot of reconstructions happened. So she was not sure when it was written but it was from a Father who stayed there.

If you are reading this, then the steps I took to hide this is unsuccessful. The item which is in this box is the wishing stone as many called it. I found it by chance and learned about its powers. In the hands of a wrong person, the damage it can do will be catastrophic. Remember, every wish has its rewards and at the same time, consequences.

Mary opened the cloth and found a red coloured stone which emitted a strange light and warm in her hands. Somehow it had an aura of power - raw, unlimited power.

Sister Mary is an innocent and a good person to the fault. She doesn't have a mean bone in her body. She was brought up in the church from a very young age and naive to the outside world. She has suffered in the hands of many harsh nuns at a very young age and knew that the world is cruel and the only way to love a happier life is by surrendering to the god with a true heart.

She remembered the warning in the note and kept it back and closed the box. But her curiosity is taking a toll on her. She finally came to a conclusion and wanted to think about what she want to wish. She will ask for 1 wish and make sure the stone will never be found by humans.

She saw the time and it was 2 in the morning but sleep is the last thing in her mind. She took a pen and a paper and started writing down want she wanted to ask the stone.

What will be the wish?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)