More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does he ticket her/arrest her/ let her go...??

Warning... this time.

 Office Mike Legowski could feel his own crotch beginning to swell as he watched Cyndi's luscious tits rise and fall with each breath she took.  He could only imagine what he would like to do to this bombshell.  "Oh well," he thought to himself, "get on with it!"

   Cyndi nervously awaited the officer's verdict.  He stood next to the car, yet Cyndi found it difficult to look into his eyes.  She was afraid, not only of his decision, but also of her reaction to him, physically!  Because she didn't want to look into his eyes, she found herself staring at his crotch again.  She could feel her face redden.  She also felt a familiar wetness beginning between her legs!

   "You should consider yourself a lucky lady!"  Once again, his booming voice broke through the hum of the nearby traffic, shaking Cyndi out of her trance.  "I'm not gonna cite you, ...  on one condition!"

   Cyndi let out a sigh of relief, as a big smile crept along her face.  She began to say thank you, till she remembered the officer's caviat!  "What's the condition," she thought to herself?

   Officer Mike read her questioning look and supplied an answer to her unasked question.  "Up ahead, about a mile or so, is a rest stop!  I want you to go straight there, and sleep it off, get some coffee, or just stay put until you are able to make it home.  Or you can just call and have someone pick you up!  Bottom line is, if I see you drive out of the rest stop, you'll be sitting in the tank tonight, and in front of the judge tomorrow!"  He returned her papers, and offered a warm and sincere smile.

   Cyndi was now doubly relieved!  She didn't get a ticket, and the condition was amenable to her.  This time her thank you's came forth, repeatedly, as she took her belongings from the officer.  Her hand touched his as she grabbed the papers, and Cyndi felt an electric shock coarse through her entire body, causing her to shiver.  She shook it off, and watched as the shadowy figure retreated to his vehicle.

   She started the engine, rolled up the window and checked her rear view mirror.  The flashing lights were gone, the blinding spotlight had been turned off, and Cyndi could see the vehicle's turn signal go on.  He flashed his lights and Cyndi pulled out in front of him.  He was following her to ensure she made it to the rest stop!  True to his words, there was a ramp that led to a hidden rest stop.  Cyndi pulled the car into a nearby, secluded spot.  It was away from the bright parking lot lights, and away from the commotion surrounding the little cafe.

   Cyndi remained still, watching, as the patrol car passed her by.  She turned to watch it pull in, in front of the cafe.  He apparently was going in to get coffee.  Cyndi sat in her car and pondered her fate.  The confusing feelings she had were playing havoc on her brain.  She knew she shouldn't feel the things she was feeling, but something about that officer, struck a nerve with her.  She contemplated whether she should go and join him for a cup of coffee, sleep off her buzz, just stay there, or go make a phone call!

What does Cyndi do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)