More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackskull Blackskull

What's next?

Wardrobe Malfunction

Susan stood in front of her full-length mirror to admire her reflection once more. Aged eighteen, the young woman was preparing herself for an interview with a very prestigious college, one which was bound to secure her a good marriage, if nothing else. Her make up was done to perfection and her dark hair bound up on her head, she wore a dark green dress with a flared skirt, tied at the neck. Twisting around, Susan checked the seams of her stockings were straight. But as she turned, her eye was caught by a large wooden object in the opposite corner of the room.

A wardrobe, dark wood and covered in carvings. Susan approached it warily. It looked very familiar, but still she had been told that it was not possible to get back into Narnia through the same route.

Narnia! Susan checked herself. The place was not real, it was a game she played with her siblings as a child, when they made up stories about a strange land inhabited by mythological creatures.

Against her better judgement, Susan gripped the handle and pulled the door open. A handful of coats hung in the wardrobe, exactly what she would have expected. So why did she step inside the wardrobe, confident she was about to bash into the back panel of it?

She tumbled forwards, coats brushing past her face, and landed flat out on a grassy forest floor.

"Not again!" She groaned.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)