More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

who is she and how did she end up like this?

Wannabe Influencer under the influence

Vicki watched her ex-boyfriend. She had recently begged him to help her build a bigger online audience. She looked at him and thought about how great it was he was helping her. She knelt on her hands and knees and waited.

Just two days, Sam had called her out of the blue. She did not remember much about the call, but an hour later, she called him back and begged him to help her build up her audience. She agreed to do whatever he told her to do without question, and she was happy to oblige. She was glad he had put the past behind them: her bickering with his friends, her expensive tastes, and the fact she cheated on him, and he was willing to help her.

She was very happy with his suggestion that she start an OnlyFans account where she acted out submissive pet girl fantasies. She had never realized how much she wanted to be treated like a submissive "bitch," until Sam suggested it.

As she watched Sam root through a bag, she saw him pull out a large anal plug with a dark brown tail attached.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)