More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Fotzenglotz Fotzenglotz

What's next?

Walter changes back

"But first, I should change back!" she said and started to read the spell again. "Orgasmfro... Orgasmfu ckmi aassha!" she said... And next, she felt a sudden, unexpected wetness in her groin. Does the spell to return cause instant horniness?

"Oh gosh! Well, this means I'll have to..." And a gush of liquid spilled down her thigh. Her hand snaked down to her new pussy, next she started to explore it. Starting to massage the outer lips, before exploring the clit. It took her breath away, no wonder her wife had always emphasized playing with that part of her. Finally took her other hand and explore deeper into the soft wet silk and embrace of her new pussy. Her spine tingled as some trial and error revealed the G-spot and with some quick realization that just a touch had turned into masturbation. She had to take one of her hands covering some help from the moans that were trying to escape, before biting her lip and plunging both hands deep inside...

"Nnngh!" Walter said as he was back to normal, sitting on his chair in a profound amount of wetness.

"Oh my god, this is so rad!" he mumbled. Next, he noticed that his hand was sticky with his own cum as well as his inner thigh. "Uhm, I better go take a shower!".

Once in the shower, a lot of random thoughts ran through Walter's head. One, in particular, piqued his interest...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)