More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lordvergo Lordvergo

What happens on day 2?

Walking through the alley again

Tanya had to walk through the alley ways again and she wasn’t looking forward to it. Tanya was walking faster through there because she didn’t want another incident like yesterday to happen again.

As she walked she felt how short her skirt really felt as a few old homeless men eyed her with list. Some yelled out to her comments. “Hey sweetie.” With kissing noises.

Another yelled out. “Love that skirt on you. Sweet thing.”

Tanya attempted to ignore the majority of them until she turned left to get to the main road. There was one more homeless man sitting. He looked up at the girl and called out to her. “Hey baby girl come over here and lemme see your panties baby.”

“Okay sure.” Tanya walked over briskly towards the homeless man who was shocked that had worked. Tanya couldn’t believe what had just happened she would never in a million years ever talk much less show a complete stranger her panties. But, here she was walking up to the homeless man and lifting up her pretty pink miniskirt revealing her Victoria Secret Black panties.

The homeless man was shocked at the sight of seeing this teen girl’s panties which was covering her nubile lips. After a good stare Tanya piped up, “Can I go now?”

Does he ask her for another request?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)