More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ThatSmutWriter ThatSmutWriter

What's next?

Waking Up

"BZZ BZZ"

"BZZ BZZ"

I slowly open my eyes, awakened by the irritating sound of my alarm clock. I reach over to the nightstand and press the button to silence it. Stretching my arms, I throw off my blanket and glance down, feeling a pulsating need for release.

"Ugh, this thing is so annoying!" I groan, grabbing my phone and opening up Pornhub to find a video to watch while I take care of myself. I choose a rough lesbian strap-on video, imagining myself in the position of the girl wearing the strap-on.

Wrapping my hand around my throbbing cock, I begin stroking, matching the rhythm of the strap-on girl. Lost in my own world, I stroke faster and faster. "Oh yes, take my big girlcock, you slut! I know you love being pounded!" I moan loudly as I approach the edge. A few more strokes and I'm ready to cum, grabbing a pair of my panties and shooting a massive load into them. Panting softly, I take a few minutes to recover before finally getting out of bed.

I walk over to the closet and grab an oversized T-shirt and a pair of shorts, quickly getting dressed so I can grab some breakfast. Heading downstairs, I enter the kitchen and spot my incredibly attractive older sister leaning against the counter, holding a cup of coffee. She's wearing a red lace bra that accentuates her amazing chest, and her matching panties highlight her curves. The sight almost gets me hard again.

Natalie | Older Sister

"Becks... Hello?" she calls out.

"Huh," I mutter, realizing I had been lost in a trance while admiring her stunning body. My cheeks flush with embarrassment, but a part of me secretly hopes she knows what I was looking at. "Um, yeah, what were you saying, sis?" I ask.

She looks like she's about to say something, but instead, she just sighs. "You're always zoning out when I talk to you. I was just asking how you slept and if you wanted any breakfast."

Oh, um, I had an alright sleep and I could really use some coffee and toast, please," I respond, trying my best to maintain eye contact with Natalie. It's quite a challenge, considering how distracting her body is.

Natalie pours me a steaming cup of coffee and places a plate with a couple of slices of toast in front of me. As she leans over to set them on the table, her breasts practically brush against my face, causing a surge of desire to course through me. I can feel myself growing semi-hard. Despite my obvious staring, she doesn't seem to notice... Or at least doesn't mention it anyway.

"So, are you all packed up for our trip to college later?" she asks, leaning against the counter.

I take a sip of the hot coffee, nodding slightly. "I'm pretty much ready, just need to pack a few more clothes. Lizzie offered to help me with that," I reply.

Natalie smiles warmly. "It's been a while since Lizzie offered to help with anything. I'll go fill up the car with fuel so we can get going while you and Lizzie finish up," she suggests.

"Yeah, I'll check if she's awake once I'm done eating. We'll get started right away," I assure her, finishing off my first slice of toast. As Natalie goes to get dressed, my gaze involuntarily drifts down to her shapely ass, admiring the way it moves with each step as she exits the room...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)