More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ThatSmutWriter ThatSmutWriter

What's next?

Packing The Clothes

Once I had finished my breakfast I went back upstairs to see if my twin sister, Lizzie was awake yet so she could help me finish packing the clothes. I walk over to her room and open the door slightly, taking a peek inside. As I do I'm greeted with the sight of her in a pair of blue skinny jeans and a white spaghetti-strap crop top, taking selfies in front of a mirror. All I could focus on was her ass in those jeans, it wasn't as big as Natalie's but still looked really good.

Lizzie | Twin Sister

Luckily she didn't notice me peeking so I open the door wider and walk into her room. "Hey sis." I greet and flash her a slight smile. "Are you ready to help me finish packing?" I ask her. She turns around and I can see her nipples poking through the top she was wearing, there was also a clear outline of her small but perky tits. 'What a slut, if only she took that top off for me.' I think to myself as I wait for her reply.

"Oh uh, yep i'm ready!" She says and smiles widely, I wondered why she seemed so happy but decided not to think or ask about it. Instead I just led her into my room so we could get started.

She goes straight for my closet and starts grabbing out my clothes, as she does I notice the straps on her top are starting to fall down. I get excited hoping they would make her top fall down and soon enough the top falls and her breasts are exposed. She doesn't seem to notice at first and turns to face me, unintentionally giving me an eyeful of her bare chest. I felt a surge of desire, and it became quite evident that I had become aroused.

Lizzie's gaze shifted towards my crotch, and then her eyes widened as she noticed her own exposed breasts, letting out a startled gasp. "You were staring at my boobs, you perv! You've got a boner from looking at them!" She exclaimed, her voice filled with surprise. However, she quickly bit her lip, her cheeks turning slightly red. "Show me... I-I want to see," she awkwardly requested, her curiosity getting the better of her.

I was taken aback by her request, but I decided to go along with it. I swiftly removed my shorts, allowing my throbbing erection to spring free. "So, what do you think?" I asked her.

Lizzie approached me, surprising me by wrapping her hand around my cock and giving it a few deliberate strokes. The sensation brought out soft moans from my lips. "It's bigger than any I've seen," she admitted. "Would you like me to lend a hand?"

After a brief moment, I nodded eagerly. The thought of my sister pleasuring me was enticing. "Yes, I would appreciate that."

She dropped to her knees, locking eyes with me and flashing a mischievous smile. Slowly, she enveloped the head of my cock with her lips, beginning to gently suck. It was clear that she lacked experience, but it still felt pleasurable.

As she took me deeper, her gaze intensified, further fueling my arousal. Her head bobbed up and down my shaft, a trail of saliva trailing behind. "Oh, Lizzie!" I couldn't help but moan.

Encouraged by my response, she continued with increased speed. My cock was now coated in a mixture of her saliva and my precum, making it feel even better.

Before long, I could sense myself nearing the edge. My moans grew louder, and I knew I couldn't hold on much longer. "Oh god... I-I'm going to cum!"

She continued to move her head along my shaft a few more times before removing it from her mouth. With a rapid motion, she stroked my cock against her face, determined to help me reach my climax.

"I'm cumming!" I yell loudly in pleasure and thick ropes of cum squirt out from my cock, landing all over Lizzie's pretty face. She looks even better covered in my fresh load.

She giggles and wipes it off with her fingers before licking it up. "Not bad." She says with a slight smile and stands up, fixing her top. "So... time to finish packing?" She asks.

I pull my shorts and panties back up. "Yeah that's a good idea." I reply and head back over to the closet with her, we pull out the rest of my clothes and put them into bags.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)