More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zaragozazaragoza4242 zaragozazaragoza4242

How does your day start?

Wake up

You woke up at around 7:00, and lay in bed for a few minutes, then rung the bell beside your bed. Immediately after, Luna walked in the room, carrying a neat pile of clean clothes for the day. "Will you be showering this morning, sir?" she asked.

"Yes" you told her. She went and hung your clothes up, then came back and led you by the hand into the bathroom. She quickly stripped naked, then helped you out of the t-shirt and underwear you slept in. She followed you into the shower, and after waiting a second for the water to heat up, began scrubbing your body clean. After she'd soaped you up and given you a good clean, she put down the sponge and knelt at your feet, ready to finish cleaning you the way you liked it.

She started by kissing your feet, then worked her way up your legs until she reached your crotch. She began 'cleaning' it with her mouth, sucking your cock and balls whilst you cleaned the rest of your body. After a few minutes of her sucking you off, you her head down deep and came in her mouth. She obediently swallowed, then gave your dick a proper clean with soap and warm water. You then turned the shower off, and she grabbed a towel and began drying you. After helping you into your clothes, she began cleaning your room and making your bed whilst you headed into your dining room/kitchen area.

There your breakfast was waiting for you, cooked and plated by Isabella, the former housekeeper of the Nicaraguan president. She was a good find - Luna was just a cute Peruvian girl you got given by the department, but Isabella's previous experience, and big tits, meant you purposely siphoned her off for yourself. She had rose an hour and a half before you had gotten up, to do laundry, clean the kitchen, and prepare you a delicious breakfast of pancakes, bacon, and eggs, with fresh orange juice and coffee. As you sat down to eat, she wished you good morning and made a start on the washing up.

With Luna and Isabella at home, you never had to do any housework, cooking, or cleaning, and you always had a two sets of holes ready and available should you feel the urge. They both were given special 5 year contracts, where they'd serve you for an extended period of time, then be given subsidised housing and a guaranteed job when they finished their terms.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)