More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SilentBanshee SilentBanshee

What's next?

Wake Up!

You wake up to the sound of waves softly splashing. As you lift yourself up you can feel the soft wet sand form to your fingertips. You look around and see a black silt bank illuminated by a brilliant moon. The deep blue of the night’s sky casts an eerie light down upon the tree lined lake stretching out in front of you.

Your eyes are heavy as you push yourself off the sand into a shaky stance. The curve of the waterline stretches out into a wide arc into the darkness. The night’s breeze blows small uncresting waves towards the shore; the short glimmering hills lap the sand before you rhythmically. Lap, lap, lap the water penetrates you as you begin to feel your tender stomach turn to the beat of the natural metronome. Hands clammy and knees trembling, you clench your fist in a determined defiance and turn your view away from the lake.

Your eyes tightly shut and your posture rigid, you slowly calm yourself and feel your body settle back into the general discomfort of your flu.

Your muscles relax as you slowly open your eyes. Expecting to see nothing more than the tree line, you are greeted to the presence of a worn animal trail breaking into the wood. Still groggy, your curiosity begins to trickle fantasies into your consciousness. Beast and nymphs cavort under majestic canopies while gods coyly watch within your mind.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)