More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jmcidlv155102 jmcidlv155102

What are you up to now?

Waiting for Mina to get home (Alternate female protagonist path)

Author's Note:

This story line will be F/F. It will also have more foot fetish content, at least if I write the chapter. I will try to keep the main story line free of it (First few chapters are an exception) as best as I can. I know it's not for everybody. Hope you enjoy!

I was sitting on the couch, waiting for Mina to come back from her workout at the gym. One of my favorite tv shows was on, but I had seen it so many times already, so I was only half paying attention. I finally heard the back door open, and in walked Mina, sweaty and tired from another great workout. She walked into the living room, and smiled at me in a mischievous way. I could tell she had an idea running through her head, and I knew I would find out what it was soon.

"Why don't you come here and give me a kiss hun?" Mina said teasingly. I was about to get up off the couch until I felt my whole body lift up into the air. Mina had picked me up telekinetically, and was floating me over to her. This never failed to turn me on. I always love when Mina uses her telekinesis on me. She could be very kinky, and didn't mind indulging me in my kinks as well.

My body finally finished making its way over to Mina, but she wasn't allowing me to move my body at all. All I could do was wait for her to give me a kiss before hopefully giving me control back over my body.

Mina did give me a kiss, but after a good minute of interwoven tongues, I still couldn't move a muscle, until she let my body touch the ground again. Even so, I was into a kneeling position due to Mina's power. Mina said, "Now how about another kiss? I had a rough workout, and these sneakers could use some love. What do you say?"

Obviously having , I willingly complied. It wasn't that hard of a choice though. I have two main kinks that really get my motor running. The first is being dominated, and with Mina's telekinetic powers, she is the best I've ever experienced in that category. The second is my foot fetish, so giving a kiss to her workout sneakers is not the worst thing in the world, not nearly. I looked up at Mina from my kneeling position, then proceeded to lean down and plant a kiss on each of her white sneakers. They said NOBULL on the sides, and Mina loved them, as did I.

"That's it? That's all you want to give? I think you can me a bit more loving than that." Mina said, giving me a devilish smile. I did want to give some more love to her sexy sneakers, so I didn't hesitate to do just that. After a minute, Mina took a step back, and lifted herself up into the air, appearing to sit in an invisible chair. She crossed her right leg over her left, and I watched as her right sneaker's laces began to untie, and then the sneaker hovered off of her foot. The sneaker began to float over to my body, and planted its sole on my face, as I felt Mina's right socked foot begin to play with my tits.

"I think we should move to the bedroom. I have some toys in there that will liven things up. What do you think my pet?"

Do you move to the bedroom?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)