More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hematoma hematoma

What do you do?

Wait

The roper girl has at least ten tentacles and they are hard to see clearly in the gloom that surrounds her. You watch their movements warily, knowing that you must time your attack just right or become ensnared in the writhing appendages. Hina edges closer and the roper girl flicks her gaze between you and the golem girl.

“Don’t get too close,” you remind Hina.

“I am trying to distract her,” whispers Hina, edging around to the side and trying to the roper to divide her attention. It’s a good idea and you begin to edge in the other direction, trying to be careful to stay out of reach of the roper’s tentacles. As you move to the side of the roper, she turns her human head to look at you, a smile on her face, but the huge, red eye she straddles remains focused on Hina.

“Come and give me a kiss,” says the roper, beckoning you with a tentacle.

Hina cries out and charges at the roper, swinging both arms over her head in a wild strike. You know the Hinas are strong but you have never seen one fight. The roper’s tentacles leap forward and lash the porcelain body of the golem girl, wrapping around her arms and breasts, drawing her closer to the roper’s cavernous maw.

“Ahhhhhh!” Hina wails and squirms in the grip of the tentacles, her eyes closing as the roper’s slimy appendages writhe and tighten around Hina’s body. The tentacles peel away Hina’s apron from the kitchen and begin to caress and fondle Hina’s petite breasts. Another tentacle threads between Hina’s slender thighs, covering the golem’s delicate mound and threading around to her small, peachy bottom. “Ohhhh! Please don’t do that!”

“You are cold,” says the roper, looking at the Hina with disdain. “I do not think you will taste very good. But you could be fun.”

The tentacles lift Hina off the floor and draw her against the roper girl’s soft breasts. The roper lacks arms to embrace Hina, but more tentacles reach around her and pull her tightly. Hina cries out with a mixture of fear and pleasure as she is molested by the tentacles. The roper girl kisses Hina, smothering her with her human lips.

You choose that moment of maximum distraction to attack. Without making a sound, you charge forward, leaping over a languidly flopping tentacle and swinging your meat cleaver at the roper girl’s pretty head. She notices you coming at the last possible moment, breaking the kiss with Hina and turning her head to scream at you with rage.

You bring the cleaver down on her forehead with a that would chop through a hambone. Instead of making contact with the roper’s beautiful but savage face, your weapons causes a flash of silvery light and burst of smoke that smells like burnt metal. The roper girl disappears and Hina drops to the floor heavily, crying out immodestly and running her hand over her delicate mound.

Where the roper stood, there is a tiny silver figurine that resembles the roper. You pick it up and your fingers tingle with the powerful magic it contains.

“Are you alright?” You ask Hina, turning the figure over in your hand.

“Y-yes,” says the golem girl, climbing to her feet. “I am not even in my pleasure body. I should not have been overcome with the sensation, but I believe the roper has some manner of venom in her tentacles that was able to heighten my senses and make me… um… crave pleasure.”

“It’s alright,” you say, stuffing the figurine into your pocket. “I’m used to facing things like that. I remember the first time I tasted Gretchen’s milk and… um…”

Your face goes red as you realize you were about to relate the story of the intoxicating lust you experienced the first time you sucked milk from the breasts of the cow girl. Hina looks at you curiously.

“What is it master?” She asks.

“We had, um, better go,” you say. “Catch her before she gets away.”

“Of course, master,” agrees Hina. “If she reaches the boundary of my crystal she will presumably employ whatever device or magic she used to get here and she will escape.”

“And then you die and we’re all trapped here,” you say, nodding grimly. “Right, let’s get her.”

The iron stairs and catwalks sway disconcertingly as you begin your arduous climb to the surface.

CONTINUE >

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)