More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by 1Master 1Master

Do you agree to wait

Wait for her

"Of course I'll wait" thinking to yourslf could be a good chance to find out whats being happening since I've left."Take your time I'm more than happy to rest here for a bit."

"Thank you sweetie, i won't be long just another hour or two and then I'm all yours".

How i would love for her to be all mine. For most of my childhood Kara was the reason for so many of my long nights awake. Karas not your traditional beautiful woman at best you could say she's cute but looks where never an issue for you when you thought about Kara. Because of the way she treated you not as a kid but as an equal, the only adult ever to have done that, it made you admire her all the more. She's also always called you sweetie, at first i thought it was one of those things that she would say to others but the more time spent with her i realised she never said it to anyone else.

As time goes by i become lost in my thoughts forgetting everything else around me, staring at the window at the world passing by, and then I'm pulled out of those thoughts by a hand on my shoulder.

"You ok John, you looked like you kind of spaced out there" Kara asked. "Yeah I'm all good, just started thinking about everything you know, you finished already" I questioned. After a cute little chuckle from Kara which brought a smile to your face she replied " i think you have been away in dreamworld longer than you think sweetie". Taking a glance up at the wall where there was an old clock i then realised it had been over two hours.

After that she sat down opposite to me and we talked. She told me about her struggles and failed relationships and I told her how I was constantly on the move never really settling anywhere and no serious relationships to speak of. Other than that we didn't speak of much else deciding we would have plenty of time for that in the future, and with that came the question from Kara of where I would be staying, going to the parents, maybe an old friend or maybe pay to stay somewhere.

Where are you staying

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)