More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Aseari Aseari

?

Wait and see.

You know Wendel. You know Mara. They're both different, but mean, all the same.

You know Mara would happily hurt you, and you know Wendel wishes for it to happen. One time your arm was in a cast for a week and Wendel risked getting dirty to just... stroke it. They didn't let you go, not without some "gift" of torn clothes, insults or bruises, but it wasn't that bad, because Wendel stroked your cast and calmed down.

you can't afford to get your arm broken again. you're an apprentice now. One of the Duke's main contacts was looking for talent, and found you.

Because of that, you felt the best option was to wait and see. Hope that whatever happened wasn't as bad as you thought.

"Are ye quiet?" Mara asked, tugging your hair. You suppressed a wince. "Gud."

Wendel pulled out a collar with writing etched onto it. Dwarves are the only ones that did that, you don't know if she got it as a gift or took it from her dad.

"The runes are for the farm animals," she explained to you, "Apparently my uncle took it as a trophy when he stopped a secret cult in a farming town. They used these to hide their speech amongst farm animals at night."

She looked at Mara and tossed her the collar. Mara grabbed it out the air and clamped it down your neck. "Ha! Fits like a boot, Wendel!"

Wendel pulled out a ring, put it on her fingers and moved it a bit.

"Get it off!" you cry.

"Oh, good idea." Your eyes widen as Wendel sports a smile. "Mara, make her scream a bit."

Mara obliged by yanking your hair as hard as she could.

You yelped, but it came out as a clucking noise. Suddenly, everything made sense. You knew exactly what they were doing.

(No!) "Bwak!"

Mara giggled. "Wow, it works. What else can ye git her to do?"

(Stop! Please!) "Mooo!"

"I can do Sheep as well," Wendel suggested. "Or pig."

(Don't do this!) "Moo! Mooooo!"

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)