More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

The Wolf, the vampire, the Kappa, or something else?

WRITER INFORMATION THREADS

These threads will be allocated to writer information. I'll be fillin in most of them myself but other writers are free to add in whatever they wish once their threads have been approved.

Shadow Hunters:

The Shadow Hunters were formed by Master Ribak Saito one thousand years earlier. Their organization takes care of monsters for a bounty. Each city and some small towns have a Hunter’s Lounge where hunters can gather to exchange information and pick up new bounty bills. Each Lounge is ran by an Elder, who report directly to the Master. Hunters work both alone and in groups, depending on if they wish to split a bounty or if a bill is for a particularly tough monster.

The land:

The country that the story takes place in is the kingdom of Fyrona. The king is old, his army is strong, and he has two sons that would both be competent kings. The army can’t hunt every monster, so a retired general formed the Shadow Hunters out of common people

Fyrona is the only kingdom on its continent, but the southern plains and mountain ranges are filled with tribal humans and monsters alike. The country has several large forests and small mountaing ranges. There are five large cities besides the capital Regis. These are the port town of Brax, the fortress town Wyrd, The Merchant town of Namina, The holy city of Carthin, and the city of knowledge Gaest.

Brax: Founded by the sailor Brax Calvin. Brax built a fleet of fishing ships and the docks he used quickly grew as the families of his crewmen gathered. Soon it was the largest port city in Fyrona and is used for both fishing and sea trade routes.

Wyrd: The city of Wyrd is the only town that doubles as a fortress. It is under the command of General malcom Hendrix. The city grew into a fortress during a monster siege three hundred years earlier when the soldiers fortified the down with anything they could use to keep monsters at bay. After the siege broke, the citizens built a great stone wall around the city and invited a full contingent of soldiers to stay. Many of the young men of this town end up joining the service because of the strong military influence. This city, preferring to guard itself, rarely uses the services of the Shadow Hunters, and the Lounge there is only to appease the King’s orders that every large city should have one. People who post bills in the city for Hunters are often to leave by their neighbors.

Namina: Namina grew quickly from its founder Xalten Gage and his caravans. Xalten has retired from caravanning to run the town, but his daughter Namina continues her father’s work.

Carthin: Carthin is the center of religion in Fyrona. Large churches have been built to hold hundreds. Hidden in the depths of this city is a cult of demon worshipers who wish to summon a titan into the world.

Gaest: The city of knowledge and learning. Gaest is known for its great libraries and universities.

What Else is there to know?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)