More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by magichat magichat

Who is going to lose her clothes?

WPC Stalker (See How They Run)

The Irish widow (played by Saoirise Ronan) is an eager cop in 1953’s London, soon to face the Sergeant's exam. Talkative, eager to learn, she notes everything down, she is quick to rush to judgement and action. A fan of plays and films, knowing all the actors, and a good egg but one whose eagerness can lead to mistakes.

Perhaps it will be the exam that sees the comely blond in the all together? With such pressure in an all male environment, mistakes get made, pranks get pulled by rivals. Or perhaps she has an ENF dream, something to give her extra worry about the big day after dreams that leave her starkers, her modest breasts bouncing in Scotland Yard.

Or perhaps the stage is the thing. Investigating a crime that happened for a production showing a mystery means many props and stage disasters could befall her as she snoops around. Plus there are figures who might prove hostile, the play producer Petula Spencer (Ruth Wilson), Ann the secretary (Pippa Bennet-Warner), the spiritual actress Edana Romney (Sian Clifford) and leading lady Shelia Smith (Pearl Chanda), all with reasons they might not be entirely hopeful this is new police officer. Or her uniform.

Or perhaps it will be a very different adventure that sees her without her clothing or dignity.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)