More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DMozarella DMozarella

Which vtuber will you follow?

Vshojo

Vshojo, a western vtuber group made up of 8 members. Each girl is unique, bringing their own style of vtubing and chaos to the table. The members are Nyatasha Nyanners, Hime Hajime, Projekt Melody, Ironmouse, Silvervale, BSApricot (Froot), Zentreya and Veibae.

The girls discovered the news when the rules were posted on Twitter the day they were announced. Admittedly, they were all nervous. Sure, they were lewd at times, but nudity? That was taking it a step too far! Resigned to their new fate, they continued regardless, now very worried for their futures.

Silver had been the first to resent these new rules. "There's no way they can make us strip off on Twitch!" she exclaimed in the Vshojo discord call. "Well, they clearly can" Zen replied in her usual feminine TTS voice. Froot had been fidgetting with her hoodie tassels, whilst Melody tapped her foot nervously. "W-well, if they are gonna make us do this, we have to make it count" Nyanners added, glad that the girls couldn't see how embarrassed she was. "After all, we're there to give the fans what we want." The other girls nodded in response, despite not being certain. "Maybe we should do it as a subathon" Veibae suggested. "We start at 1 , then 5, 10, 20, all the way up to 50." The other girls agreed. "Well, looks like it's settled, god help us all" Hime replied as the girls all left the call.

And so it was set. Each girl would set their own subathon-style milestones, going from mild to wild as their streams progressed. Of course, none of the girls wanted to do this, but they didn't have a choice. They had to do this, it was the rules!

Who's the focus?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)