More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Shi Shanshan Shi Shanshan

What's next?

Volume 2

Volume 2 Chapter 1

Seeing the black mist gradually forming in front of her, Lilith laughed. Everything went as smoothly as planned. In this way, the seals of [Lust], [Arrogance], and [Jealousy] have been released, and now the seals of the four demon gods remain. However, because vanilla has the ability to find monsters, it is also easy to find the highest level monster - the demon god.

As long as Lilith acts in a low-key manner during this period of time, so that the Church of Light does not notice her words, then they are not far from the realization of the [Monster Paradise] plan.

"Sister Lilith, in this way we have awakened another demon god... no, it's a companion~" Vanilla standing behind Lilith smiled evilly.

"You..." Lilith flicked Vanilla's small nose gently, "You actually used your ability to find monsters in this regard, Vanilla Sauce is such a bad boy~"

"Woo~ Sister Lilith, you have no right to say that about me~ Didn't you use your identity as the priestess of light to call a few teams of [Evil Exorcising Mechanism], and then sacrificed their souls, bodies, and flesh to [Jealousy]?" ]? Elder sister is also a bad boy~!" Touching her nose with her little hand, Vanilla retorted coquettishly.

"That's because [Jealousy] is still in a half-sleeping state, and I want to wake him up by offering sacrifices." Speaking of this, Lilith said with a little disappointment, "In the end, he still didn't wake up."

"...Maybe... [Jealousy] needs a human body to wake up?" Vanilla orange eyes turned around deftly, guessing, "Just like the two of us now, occupying the human body as a Containers, our souls as demon gods are slowly being combined with human bodies, and our souls are also being repaired automatically. I can now feel that my soul has become much more complete since it was first liberated... Well, although this There is also a reason why I extract human essence every day~"

"Indeed, the human body is very delicate. From the initial rejection, to now being able to manipulate the body and read memories almost without any interference, this has obviously changed." Lilith agreed, "A few weeks ago , I can only use about sixth-level dark magic, but now, I think I can use seventh-level or even eighth-level dark magic; I can only use low-level and simple magic like lighting induction, but now, I can use any light magic that this body masters at will."

Speaking of this, Lilith stretched out her hands, and a pure white energy sphere and a jet black energy sphere just appeared in Lilith's palm, without any incongruity.

Looking at the two energy balls, she said, "Forcibly explaining, I think it's because the human body unconsciously synchronizes to adapt to the new owner. During the synchronization, this body will become more Accepting us as new masters, because without the control of the subject mind, the human body will die and then soon decay, this is obviously not the intention of the body, in order to ensure the survival of the body itself, they will try to accommodate everything, regardless of their Is it the original owner of this body?"

"Because of this, we can adapt more and more to the human body. Otherwise, with the huge bodies of you and me, trying to manipulate such a weak and petite female human body will obviously cause strong disharmony. Like a warrior who is accustomed to using a big sword and suddenly switches to a small dagger one day, it will feel uncomfortable no matter what.”

"Moreover, in order to ensure survival, the human body will automatically help us repair the incompleteness of the soul, because doing so is conducive to the survival of the body itself... All these are choices."

"According to the above theory, if Jealousy has a human body as a container, he may be able to wake up quickly."

"Hee hee~ Sister Lilith already has a goal in mind~? Besides, she just happens to be the key to unlock the next Demon God Sealing Formation."

"That's right, our next target is her." Lilith stretched out her small tongue and licked her cherry lips, with an evil smile on her face, "Let Freya sauce be our companion too~ Let the villain completely occupy Freya-chan's body and replace her, just like I did with vanilla-chan~"

"Sister is a big villain~!" Vanilla pouted cutely, and pretended to be angry, "It's all my sister's fault, which caused Vanilla to be occupied by bad guys now."

"But doesn't Vanilla Sauce really like the feeling of being possessed by bad guys and controlled by bad guys?" Lilith said in a joking tone.

"Sister Lilith, didn't you also have your body and brain taken away by bad guys~"

"Really ~ Vanilla sauce don't expose me~"

"The current vanilla will not expose my sister~ Lilith sister is Lilith sister~"

"Vanilla sauce is really my good sister." Lilith said and hugged the soft vanilla tenderly in her arms.

"Vanilla also likes my sister the most~" Vanilla also unceremoniously stretched out her hand to Lilith's little white rabbit.

"Yeah...I hate it, sister~"

"Haha, is my sister so ticklish~"

……

The location of the next sealing formation is very clear. The sealing formation that seals the Gluttonous Demon God is in the imperial city of Norton Kingdom.

This is bad news for Lilith and others, because the imperial city is located in the center of the capital, Santirio Fosno, and to the right of the imperial city is the core institution of the Church of Light——[White Giant Tower] Veneto].

This giant tower with a huge "body" rose from the ground of the capital and shot straight into the sky. Inside the giant tower, spiral stairs are used, and the stairs surround the inner wall of the giant tower, extending infinitely upwards circle after circle; in addition, the remaining space in the giant tower is also compatible with a cathedral, which has Several roads lead directly to all the temples dedicated to the God of Light.

It is said that this huge white tower is a building left by the God of Light in ancient times. Since ancient times, the believers of the Church of Light have regarded this giant tower as the place closest to God. Because of this, the imperial city of Norton Kingdom was built next to this giant white tower. On the other hand, the admiration for the gods is because the royal family wants to tell the people that their right to rule in the world is at the same level as the God of Light.

However, precisely because the core organization of the Church of Light is located in its own capital, the Norton Kingdom has a very high status on the mainland.

Back to the topic. The Imperial City is connected to the core organization of the Church of Light, which means that the Imperial City is likely to receive help from the Church of Light.

Relying on the memory of Lilith's body, Kazakus can know that there are many powerful figures in the Church of Light, such as [Templar Knights] and [Evil Purification Mechanism]. For a demon god, it is a very troublesome existence.

The former is the strongest group of paladins on the mainland. Their strength is either ninth or tenth rank. Among them, some knights seem to have touched the edge of the holy rank, and they can break through immediately, from the tenth rank to the holy rank, and have their own godhead.

The latter is an anti-monster mechanism that has lasted for thousands of years. They have rich experience in dealing with monsters. It is said that the leader of the Demon Purification Agency once defeated the tenth-level demon in the current demon world and completely sealed it.

Due to the incompleteness of her soul, Lilith now only has eighth-level strength at most. Although Vanilla is not rejected by her body, her strength is lower than Lilith because she wakes up later than Lilith. Under such circumstances, Lilith and Vanilla have absolutely no chance of winning a direct confrontation.

This trip to the imperial city will be very dangerous!

But there is one more important thing than these. The Demon God Sealing Formation in the imperial city is the most special of the seven sealing formations, and it can only be unlocked with the consent of the inheritors of the royal bloodline.

Lilith has already prepared for this in her heart, that is, to occupy the body of Alice, the queen known as the "Red Lotus Queen" in the Norton Kingdom today, and carry out the activity of lifting the seal through Alice, who has the royal blood.

This might sound absurd, but Lilith didn't think it was impossible, they had already laid chess pieces in the imperial city. Right now, "Ashley" and "Gloria" seem to be living a new life as a beautiful girl. Both of these two families are well-known nobles who can be ranked in the forefront of the imperial city. They have strong strength, and their identities are also very noble. Lilith can use these two identities to get in touch with Alice. Then...hehe.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)