More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sexfight-Superfan Sexfight-Superfan

Which Club will you join?

Volleyball (route in progress)

A bunch of girls in skimpy shorts? Sounds like the club for me. Entering the athletic complex, you walk by a series of windows, showcasing the various sports. The football team seems to be running drills as well as trains on a practice partner from the girl’s soccer team, a whistle blowing every time a guy falls victim to the girl’s impressive snatch, followed by 10 push ups. On the next room, you see a cheerleading squad practicing maneuvers, with the stronger girls having the smaller ladies sit on their face as they carry them around, with a cheerleading girl screaming in orgasm as her carrier catches her gently before planting a kiss on her forehead.

Rounding the corner, you can only wonder what the volleyball club is up to. However, your wildest imagination couldn’t have prepared you for… girls playing volleyball, with few frills. Sure, they have the trademark short shorts the sport was known for, but there seemed to be a distinct lack of sex theming here. Hearing the door open, some of the players turn, with the coach nodding to a well endowed girl with black hair who begins to move towards you, waving. “Hey, you’re the new guy? Wow, we are so glad to have you here! I’m Sam, and this is the Vball club!” Sam wore a loose fitting jersey, her impressive rack showcased beneath it. Her face was at once angular and sharp while still being soft and inviting, her grin infectious. Instead of shaking your outstretched hand, she pulls you in for a hug, her breasts squishing against your chest as she points to the team. “Ahem. That’s…” she rattles of an unimaginable number of names before pointing to the coach. “And Coach Riding.” You we’re still in shock. Coach RIDING and there isn’t a single sexual activity? No wonder you’re the only guy.

Sam takes your hand before you can ask any questions, placing you in a series of drills with her and the other girls as you hit the ball back and forth, working on basic techniques. You weren’t exactly a pro… but you were holding your own. All the while you feel Coach Riding’s eyes on you, like an Eagle with prey. Before long, you hear a shrill whistle. “Alright bring it in.” The group huddles round, getting on a knee. You clumsily mirror their position. “Good work everyone, you’ve all improved quite a bit these past couple days. However, I’d like to address our elephant in the room.” Riding says as she turns to face you. “Let’s cut the crap kid. I can tell you came here for one reason, and it ain’t for these kinda balls to get passed around.” A few students chortle, Sam among them. “But I’m not gonna blame you for that, and you managed to hold your own. So, we can do a quick five minute sex battle drill. Ladies? Who wants to get on the mat?” Her eyes scan the room, clearly curious who’d rise to meet the challenge.

Who steps up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)