More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Viva Las Vegas!

Flashing neon lights and glitzy music could be heard overhead along with the chimes and noises of slot machines going off from the front lobby of the fancy hotel casino on the strip of Las Vegas. The day was hot and already thousands of tourists and visitors were crowding in front of the teller at the sign-in desk to set up a room at their establishment. The noise and sounds of dozens of voices clamoring over each other to make requests barely registered the flash of red light behind them. Making their way over to the front desk, Wanda wore a long red fur coat over her dark red cocktail dress and dark shades over her eyes, all while her arm was snaked around the arm of a well dressed, handsome man in a black business suit and goatee over his chin.

Taking a look around while Wanda got them a room in the penthouse suite, Buck looked around and smirked at the reactions all the women around him were making. Some of them making fanning gestures as their cheeks reddened, smelling the spicy cologne he gave off that made them all feel excited.

"Nice place doll, real fancy, LOVE the company. So why here and not at your place?"

"Because I don't want my neighbors to hear me have the best sex of my life." Explained Wanda, nodding to the bellhop as he handed her the keys to the room at the top floor. "Besides, as the saying goes; what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."

Giving the disguised Buck a smile, Wanda dragged him with her down the halls towards the elevator. "And the reason why I look like some chad in a romance novel?"

"Pff, can you imagine me trying to explain why I have a goat man with me who's hung like a moose to passers by?"

"Oh I think the ladies around here already KNOW I'm hung like a big, antlered animal, the horns and tail are just for showing off." Buck winked back at a woman in a blue cocktail dress, the woman blushing and hiding her face behind her black hair as they walked past. "So what kind of night you lookin for? A good ol pump'n dump or are you thinking of keeping me around for all them... Stressful nights?"

Roiling her eyes behind her sunglasses, Wanda waited at the elevator and pressed the button to their floor. "Look, I've summoned you because I'm bummed out, bored and I'm looking for some excitement in my life that doesn't involve hearing my friends talk about the weather."

Laughing out loud and slapping his knee, Buck's grin was almost ear to ear. "So you want to have the stable ride WITHOUT the reigns on? Oh we're going to have a blast cupcake."

"Sigh... Just make sure the night is memorable. When I send you back, I don't want to feel like I was disappointed." She sounded frustrated by the goat man she disguised with a glamour spell but truth be told her cheek were bright red and the heat between her legs was at a fever pitch thanks to that smell he gave off.

"Oh don't worry honey, Buck NEVER disappoints... Sniff... Sniff, sniff... Oooh, they got FOOD here!"

Confused and angry, Wanda raised her hands up in protest watching the satyr run off in search of something to eat, just as the elevator doors opened. Chasing after him, Wanda found he had already filled a plate or two from the open buffet and gleefully sat at a table to start when the Scarlet Witch loomed over him with her hands at her sides like an upset parent.

"REALLY?! We can get service at the room!"

"B-but its right HERE!" Pouted the satyr, still holding a fork loaded with fried chicken he got from the tray. "I mean have you even TRIED it yet?"

Sighing and sitting across from Buck, Wanda crossed her arms and looked away in annoyance. "You aren't winning any points for making me wait, you know."

Raising an eyebrow, Buck slid the plate of various food in front of the woman. "Oh? So you want a demonstration huh? That scent I give off isn't just my natural charm, you know. It enhances desires... And appetites."

Slowly turning her attention back to Buck, her eyebrow raised slightly.

"Take one bite and you'll only want more." He explained, waving the fork in front of her playfully before Wanda scoffed and pulled it free of his fingers. Rolling her eyes again, she took a bite of the fried chicken on the end of the fork.

The moment she did, her eyes went wide and she inhaled sharply. The taste, the FLAVOUR was so delightful, so delicious, she never thought chicken could taste so good. Looking down at the plate she stuck the into a bundle of fries and brought it to her open mouth. The salty sweet flavor that assailed her taste buds made her crave more. And more she took. One fork stab after another brought more and more off the plate to her lips, she couldn't get enough of it.

It wasn't until the fork scraped against smooth porcelain that her mind cleared and she found that she had eaten it all. Looking back at Buck and still breathing hard with excitement, the satyr in disguise looked back at the woman with a smug grin.

"Still want more? Or do you have OTHER appetites?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)