More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by gorel29 gorel29

What's next?

Riding the rodeo bull at the fair

Stepping through the elevator and huffing in annoyance as she talked on the phone, a well dressed business woman in a green dressed down suit scoffed into her phone while holding the key to her suite. "Yes Clark, I'm taking a two week sabbatical like I was told by the rest of the table members. Honestly, I don't NEED a vacation, that incident at the coffee table was just some intern getting in my way."

Nodding as she heard the other voice on the phone speak, Amanda Ellison tossed her dark hair over her shoulder and glared back at her phone. "I am NOT a workaholic! I just have high standards of productivity. And believe me, if it weren't for the rest of the CEOs putting a vote to have me take this vacation I'd still be making you all billions." Turning off her phone and putting in her purse, the woman fumed before catching herself.

"He should feel lucky I can't fire him while I'm out here for that remark. I don't need to unwind, THEY need to wind back up!"

Opening her door, the woman spotted the elevator open up again to show a couple making out furiously as they tumbled out of the elevator and pressed up against the hallway wall. Wanda moaned into Buck's mouth as she felt him hoist her leg around his waist and pulled her in closer.

Watching the two act like a pair of horny teenagers as they spun around and managed to reach their room. Wanda fumbled with the key and they two practically fell into their suite room just as Buck kicked the door closed. Scoffing again, the CEO woman made a look of disgust as she too closed the door behind her.

"Hmmph! Disgusting..."

*

Still on the floor and making out like a drunk couple, Wanda's heart was pounding in her chest with excitement. The man on top of her had an effect on her that just drove her crazy. The scent, the pheromones' he gave off was like a to her, everything just felt so much more sensitive, so vibrant. The way his hands would trace up her toned legs or over her narrow waist before groping at her modest breasts over her dress, it just sent waves and waves of intense pleasure up her spine again and again. Rolling over so she was on top, the red dressed woman shirked off her coat and straddled the man as he quickly pried off his jacket and buttoned shirt, pulling the woman down to make out with again.

"Gotta admit babe, I like where this is headin."

"So hot... So HOT!" Wanda moaned, capturing his mouth with hers again as she felt behind her to unzip her dress. "Feels like there's a fire in me."

"YEAH baby! Come and let me light your fire!" He grunted, kicking off his pants and helping her out by grabbing both ends of the back of her dress and ripping it open, to both her shock and delight, now that she was free of it and pulled the now ruined dress off her sweat slick body. Panting in arousal and combing her fingers through her red hair, Wanda whimpered as she felt Buck grope at her bare breasts again, cupping them in his hands like squeezing apples for ripeness.

Fluttering her eyes, Wanda let her hands roam over his hairy chest, biting her lip as she was worked into a frenzy by his expert fingers. Yelping in surprise again when she felt him grab at her legs and got up to his feet, wrapping her legs around his waist and still making out with him, she giggled in surprise when she landed back fist into the queen sized bed in the other room.

We... W-we should slow down a bit..." Gasped Wanda, her eyes fluttering as she felt Buck lick between her breasts and up her neck, the act making her wrap her arms and legs around the man. "I can't... Can't control my hexes if I lose it..."

"Oh please, what's the worst that can happen, and besides, you summoned me because you DIDN'T want to be buckled down." He grunted, finally letting his true nature slip as he sprouted horns, a sheen of black fur and his feet becoming cloven hooves. A tail sprung free behind him and he snorted as his foot and a half long erection was finally freed after he ripped his underwear off. Lining himself up between her legs, Buck thrust hard and deep into Wanda Maximov, the intensity of being stuffed to near stretching limit making her scream silently, open mouthed as he began to thrust and buck his hips into her.

"You keep... Hnngh... Worrying about causing a f-fire if you so much as have a temper tantrum, I'd say bust loose and let that fire burn. Live it up! Heck, you should be like me, carefree and wild like a b-beast in heat."

Finally finding her voice, Wanda moaned and wailed as she felt his beer can thick cock thrust and slide into her again and again. Deep down, she felt he was right. She wanted to not care about worrying for a while, to feel free and do whatever she wanted to blow off steam and stress. Rolling over on the bed until she was on top, Wanda tossed her sweat slick hair and moaned as she ground her hips against the satyr.

"I... I want that... I want to stop caring and live free... Just... Just like Yooouuuuuaaaaaaagh!" She screamed as she finally reached her limit, her vision blurring into stars as a mind shattering orgasm crashed her psyche a split second before Buck groaned and flooded her insides with one deluge after the other. At that moment Wanda opened her eyes to reveal them glowing red hot like embers, the same with Buck's as the two locked eyes and finally collapsed together on the bed.

Exhausted and sated... For now.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)