More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Smithjohnsonian Smithjohnsonian

Who do you want to be?

Vithras 'Stormborn' Gaelenheim

The world spins around as you try to regain your footing. You can hear laughter from both men and women.

"What's wrong little Vito? Don't tell me you're having second thoughts?"

You look back at your tormentor. A young, six-foot-tall blonde man with piercing blue eyes. He was dressed in regal clothes and was looking down at you with disgust. You shared much of the same features with him, except for the fact that you were taller by a few inches and much more physically stronger.

"I'm gonna kill you!" You scream and try to land a punch on his face but just as your hand is about to land on him, your body freezes in place.

"You can't even touch me, little brother, how do you expect to kill me?" He sends you flying back with his telekinesis towards a wall. You were certain this would leave you crushed so you brace your body for impact, which never comes. Instead, you feel your body being cushioned. You felt safe.

"You fucking whore! How dare you interrupt my fight with Vito?"

"I won't let you harm my soulmate, Prince Mothras."

Prince Mothras snorts in derision. "More like soul-bound slut! You're not doing this out of love for him. You just don't want to die along with him. Heh. Stormborn. That name is supposed to signify strength. It is wasted on someone as talentless as you Vito! Why should you get to have a title and not any one of us?" he says gesturing to your two other brothers and three sisters dressed in similar regalia. "You haven't done anything to earn it! You were just given the title when you were born! I'm older than you and stronger than you magically. I don't need to use brute strength like how you and other talentless lower borns do! Maybe, if I end you right now, I'll get the title Stormborn Killer. It has a nice ring to it." As he says that, the princes' entire body crackles with electricity.

"Mothras!" A loud voice booms in the courtyard.

"Father." He immediately stops the flow of magic.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"Nothing Father. We were just playing, weren't we little Vito?"

You knew if you complained to your Father, he would punish Mothras. That would be fun to watch. But it would come at a terrible price. Mothras' mocking would get more severe and you would face even more ridicule. It would also lead you to become more prone to his violent outbursts.

Do you complain to your Father?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)