More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

What next I wonder?

Visting a friend

After reading my character sheet I mess around with it. I soon discover a small question mark that acts like a help section. I use it to find out what each of my stats do.

Strength: determines your physical prowess. Affects how hard you hit, how many heavy an object can be added to your inventory and your muscle mass.

Agility: determines your reflexes and speed. Affects how quick you move, your reaction speed and how accurate your strikes, both physical and magical.

Endurance: determines how tough you are. Affects your max health (10+(edurance×5)) and health regen (endurance×0.10) and hour. Makes your ejaculations take longer.

Intelligence: determination how smart you are. Affects your memory and determines your max MP (10+(intelligence ×5)) and your skill experience gain.

Wisdom: determines your ability to use what you've learned. Affects your MP regen (wisdom×0.05) a minute and how likely you are to gain a new skill and quest.

Charisma: determines how likable and handsome you are. Affects your facial features and makes people more likely to agree with or believe you.

Luck: determines how lucky you are. Affects how often good things happen and bad things don't. Higher luck gives increased drop rate of gold and items and improves the odds of getting better rarity gear (common, rare, epic, legendary). Effects your critical hit rate (luck×0.05).

Libido: determines how horny you are. Affects the amount you ejaculate and how long it takes to get it up again. Makes you ejaculate faster.

I start thinking of the possibilities with these. If I max out strength can I throw cars. If I max out intelligence will I be... my thoughts are interrupted by my phone alarm. I swipe my phone screen turning it off. I look at the time and nearly spit out my eggs.

"Dammit I forget about it already." I say standing up and setting my plate on the table. I turn around and see the sword on the table. I suddenly remember my character sheet saying I have an inventory. I pick up the sword and and after fumbling a bit manage to store it in my inventory. I decide to do the same with my wallet and keys. After stowing them away I get up and walk out the door. As I walk to the street I see the nice old lady, Clare from next door.

"Why, good morning Eric, did you sleep well?" She asks greeting me.

"Yep, how about you? Did you hear back about your son?" I ask inquiring if she heard any news about her son getting hospitalized.

"He's doing fine, they had to give him some stiches though. Oh, and thank you for asking Eric." She says smiling at me while watering her flowers outside her apartment door.

"That's good to hear." despite having no familial bonds she's always treated me like her grandchild and was a big help when I moved here. "Sorry to cut it short but I need to get going." I tell her.

"That's fine, I wondered why you were up so early on a Saturday." She says teasing me. I walk past her and before I leave it suddenly hits me to use observe on her. I turn back around and cast it on her.

Claire Stoneman, Lvl 3

She turns to me and I wave at her before leaving. I walk down the stairs the the ground level(first floor) of my apartment building. With my parents dead and under I've been living by myself since I was 15. My gramps live overseas somewhere, he never doesn't like in one place, travelling around a lot for work, hence why I live alone. He does however send me money every month for food and allowance paying the rent himself. He owns some kind of company dealing in history. I've never been interested in it so I never ask. I start using observe on everyone I pass on my way to the park. When I hear some trumpets go off.

Level up: Observe Lvl 2

Observe will now display the titles and classes of anyone observed.

All right, level 2, everyone seems to average out level 3 - 7 so I'm in the middle. Not bad considering the higher level people are all players in sports, popular or successful in there respective fields. I think to myself as I enter the park. I start walking to the meeting place. On my way I keep using observe on everyone I see. Shortly after getting here I see the person I'm meeting with and walk up to them.

"Your late Eric"

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)