More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by voidcaller17 voidcaller17

"Your late Eric"

"Sorry."

Leaning against a tree in front of me is Myla. She's one of my few friends from school. She and her family moved to New Park City (NPC) a few years ago. We became friends after joining Starose Academy, a finishing school, together.

"So why are you late? I know your not a morning person, but you said you'd set multiple alarms." Myla says in her angry voice.

"Sorry, I know and I did, I just got... distracted by some unexpected stuff that happened, but don't worry about it, I'm fine." I tell her. She sighs and turns around.

"Its fine, but lets get started." She says walking towards a red blanket she laid out on the grass under the shade. As she's sitting down I get a good look at her body. She has long silver hair going past her shoulders tied up into a ponytail. Her eye's are brown and she's not wearing any make-up letting her natural beauty show. She's wearing our school uniform, a blue button up short sleeve shirt meeting a red and blue skirt going to her knees. She has big breasts, at least a c cup. Her ass is pleasantly plump and pert. She has toned muscles and is known for going off on anyone getting to handsy with her.

Myla

"Come on Eric, what are you waiting for?" She says giggling slightly and patting a spot on her blanket. I sit down next to her and we pull out our math notebooks and textbooks.

"Okay, so what is it this time Myla?" I ask her. She quick opens her notebook to the first of many pages with a small sticky piece of paper sticking out of them.

"Thanks again for this Eric, my father gets pretty upset if my grades drop bellow a C." She says. I tell her its fine and start looking over what she needs help with. I start walking her through the equations step by step and teaching her the best ways to solve them. After about an hour and a half we decide to take a break. "How do you know all this?" She asks asks with a sigh of exaltation.

"I don't know." I tell her while chuckling. "This just makes since to me. Never really had and issues with it." I shrug as I say the last half.

"You're lucky then. This may as well be in an alien language for all I know." She replies falling back and laying down.

"Oh come now, its not that hard." I tell her. She rolls over and glares at me. "Besides if it is an alien language what does that make me?" I ask sarcastically while making air quotes.

"My loyal transcriber." She says with a smile and sitting up.

"Well this transcriber says its time to get back to studding this unknow alien language." I say sternly.

"Pfffff, yeah sure, whatever you say Mr. Transcriber." She says. She starts opening her math book again when her phone starts ringing. "Sorry, let me get this real quick. Hello? Oh, hey dad what do you need... are you sure... yes I know bit I need... yes okay, ill be there soon, bye." She hangs up and starts to pack up. "I'm so sorry about this but something just came up and I need to go." She says frantically packing.

"Don't worry about it, we'll just continue transcribing were we left off next time." I tell her with a smile while gathering her various notes for her.

"Thank you Eric, I promise ill make it up to you next time." She says. I hand her her notes and stand up.

"I said don't worry about it." She frantically shoves the notes into her bag and pauses. She quickly wraps her arms around me in a tight hug causing me to flinch with the sudden physical contact.

"Thank you, I really mean it." She says pulling away. Before I can say anything she turns around and runs off. I quickly cast Observe on her more on instinct than will.

Myra Garden, level 14, title: Silver Garden heiress, Class: Paladin

LEVEL 14 PALADIN

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)