More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What should you do now?

Visit Inara

You decide to try your luck. She's a whore after all, so she seems the quickest way to blow some steam off out here. You get up, leave your room and make your way to the shuttle. You don't meet anyone on the way, the ship seems empty, and you hear nothing but the constant humming of the engine.

You knock on the shuttle door and hear soft steps approaching. The door opens, and there she stands. Her dress is revealing and sexy without really making her look cheap or too vulgar. She looks at you questioningly. "John."

"Hey. I... well, I was wondering... you're a companion."

She raised her eybrows, then laughs. "You've been on the ship for barely an hour!"

You feel a bit embarrassed. "Well, yeah. I haven't really had any for a long time."

She still has that slight hint of condescension in her eyes that makes you feel a bit pathetic. But to your surprise, she steps back. "Alright, come in."

Excited, you enter the shuttle and she closes the door behind you. "I don't serve the crew, but you're a passenger, so I suppose that will be alright., You can pay, I assume?"

"Of course." You don't know her price, but you can still be considered rich with all your cash - and now, away from the luxury of the core planets, what else to spend it on than whores?

She moves some things out of the way. "We don't really have enough time for the full companion program, but I suppose you're just looking for sex anyway?"

What do you want?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)