More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What do you want?

Anal Sex

"Do you do anal?"

She raises her eyebrows again. "Of course." Without hesitation, she starts undressing and you do the same.

As she stands in front of you in her birthday suit, you can't help but admire her body for a bit. Shapely, thin, but not muscular, wide hips and full breasts. She lies down on the bed, legs slightly spread, and signals you over. You don't have to be asked twice - you go over, spread her legs a bit more and slowly lie down between them, inserting your manhood into her pussy in the process. She lets out a moan, and you start to slowly thrust inside her. You support yourself on your forearms lying next to her chest, so you look directly into her eyes while making love. She wraps her arms around you. It's an ecstatic feeling. She doesn't look away, and for a moment it feels like you're lovers. But soon your lust overwhelms you and you speed up, the thrusts become more violent, and you can't keep up eye contact. She wraps her legs around your back and allows you more control over her body, moving it on the bed with every thrust. You start kissing her neck, and she moans louder. You know you can't keep this up for long, so you pull back and signal her to turn around. She does, and you pull up her hips so she's on all fours now. Greedily, you start pounding her in doggystyle. She's now obviously aroused - or maybe just faking it really good - so you decide to go for it. You pull out and readjust your dick, and then thrust forwards into her butthole.

She screams. This time you're sure she's not acting. You quickly thrust again. And again. Her arms collapse under her so she's lying on the bed, just her ass raised into the air. She's panting and quivering now, and you feel you're close to climax. A few more thrusts, a few more cries, she's biting the pillow, you're grunting, and then finally, you feel all the pleasure erupting into her, draining all your energy.

You pull out and collapse next to her on the large bed, breathing heavily. You're quickly overcome by that slightly uncomfortable feeling you always have after fucking someone without any feelings involved. But still - banging a hot young woman is always nice.

After a few moments, Inara sits up, still panting. "I'm genuinely impressed." You can't avoid a proud grin. Making a companion scream, that is quite the achievement in your eyes. You euphorically kiss her buttcheek. She laughs. "I assume you will pay with Satoshis?"

"Yes." Being basically a fugitive, there was no way you would use the government-controlled credit payment system. You transfer an obscene amount of money to her (A companion charges a lot more than a common prostitute) and then start to get dressed, while she watches you, still naked, teasingly stroking her nipples. "Don't hesitate to come back."

You smile. "I hope I get some rebate if I come everyday."

She just smiles again. She seems to like you. "I'll see you at dinner."

And now...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)