More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TurinTurambar TurinTurambar

What do you want?

Vanilla Sex

"I'd just like a regular fuck", you answer. She nods and starts to remove her clothes. You do the same.

Quickly you're both nude, and you take a second to admire her body. She has a fit stature, small, perky breasts and wide hips. The black hair on her private parts is clean and short. She signals you to lie down. You happily comply.

Your cock is already fully erect, so she just puts her knees beside you on the bed and lowers herself slowly onto you. You gasp as you enter her.

You grab her breasts and she gives you a small moan. She starts moving up and down, including some very small, but expertly timed sideways hip movements. She really knows what she's doing, and quickly your arousal level rises. You try to keep concentrated and admire her lithe body. Her mouth is slightly open and her eyes glance into the distance, her moans of pleasure, faked or real, get louder. She's amazing, but you're not inexperienced yourself, so you're determined to make her cum first. You jump up and roll her around so she's now on her back. She looks surprised for a moment, but quickly regains composure while you start actively pounding her, your hands moving down to her hips. She unconsciously opens her legs a bit more, and you speed up, forgetting all reason, just following the unbearable lust that fills your entire body. You want to make her scream, to make her body shake under you. It has been barely five minutes, you realize, but it doesn't matter. Faster, faster, you need to fuck her brains out. Your vision blurs, there is just your throbbing, mighty cock and the wet, tight cunt you're pounding. Her pants become audible moans, then almost screams, but way too early, you erupt all your pleasure and energy into her. You collapse onto her body, your head next to hers. Her hair smells like incense.

As you wake up, she's standing besides the bed, dressed again. "I'm so sorry", you manage to say. "How long..."

"Just a minute. You should hurry a bit though, it's time for dinner. You will pay in Satoshis?"

"Yes." You pull out your wallet, look at the absurdly high price being shown on hers, and confirm the transaction. That was definitely worth it, you think to yourself. Not only did you really need sex after months of celibacy, you also had never fucked a registered Companion before.

And now...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)