More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Let NaNoWriMo Begin!

Visit Family First

Thomas parked in front of his family's house. It was a big house with wood and stone floors and walls. It had two stories and a pool behind. When he parked his whole family came at the door to welcome them.

Thomas, Emma, Chris and Grace came to them. Thomas hugged really tight and kissed his mom on the cheek "Welcome home sweetheart we're so glad to have you back", then his older sister "welcome home idiot" she said childishly and his grandma "welcome home my little candy". Then he shook hands firmly with his father and grandfather "Welcome back son", "It's feels good to see you back buddy".

Behind them, the family of Emma came out. Thomas kissed his (maybe) mother-in-law and little sister-in-law "Hello handsome", "Welcome back Thomas", before shaking hands with a stronger grip with Emma's father "Good to have you back Thomas".

Emma kissed and hugged all of them before they introduced Chris and Grace to the families.

Grace managed to keep her phone in her pocket. When you don't know her she just looks so beautiful you can't help but like her. Which is why Thomas and Emma had to make sure their families knew the least about her. Even though her bad habits were going to come to the surface at one time or another but the first impression is great.

The slim hot woman with pitch black curly hair and almond shaped eyes highlighted her cute sparkly white face, bright smile and gorgeous red lips. They had to keep that front, these long legs supporting her round ass had to keep her likeable as long as possible. Women and Men alike let things slide with pretty girls.

It seemed to work great since Thomas's father and Emma's sister were gawking at her tight leggings when they greeted her. Grace played with them and intentionally ran her hand up her thigh to highlight her perfect curves and soft flesh.

Then the chubby black Christopher greeted everybody with sharp witty jokes, tighter hugs than yours and firmer grips too. His little séance was highlighted by his accidental kiss on your redhead sister's mouth. "Oh I'm sorry Wendy, I didn't meant to do that."

"No it's okay, it's no big deal Chris. But be careful if you don't want me to eat your lips next time, haha." she joked while tapping on his chest. Damn, that was some aggressive flirting in front of the elders. Grey haired grandpa surely did not like that the way he made his eyebrows clash against each other.

Thomas's mother invited everybody to come in with her sweet voice and caring tone "Well, come in everyone. I made you some biscuits with nana, I'm sure you'll love them and please, make yourselves at home."

When everybody was going past the threshold, Emma pulled Grace in and pushed Chris and Thomas out "Actually, WE are going inside but the boys should take the luggage first. Isn't that right Grace ?"

"Yeah that's right, we're counting on you guys." she said before giggling her way inside the house.

The boys went to the car, since they were alone Chris used the opportunity to ask Thomas "dude, is it okay if I do your- if I ask your sister out ? You didn't tell me how ho- beautiful she was."

Thomas squeezed Chris's shoulder hard enough to make him wince, he kept his grip while he replied "You got some nerve Chris. After the shit you pulled in front of my parents nonetheless. No you can't." He released him and Chris rubbed his pained shoulder "But you can do Emma's sister or her mom for all I care. I'll show you some other girls around town anyway. You can fuck my sister's friends if you want but MY family is off the table."

"Literally, it seems." He got the back of his head slapped for that joke. It still made Thomas laugh though.

Thomas guided Chris while they were putting the luggages in everybody's rooms. Chris was amazed at how comfortable the place was "Wow so I'm going to sleep here with Grace ? That's awesome. There's a warming wooden floor, a chimney in the stone wall just under a 4K TV. And we get our own bathroom and it's so fucking big. We're coming here every Holliday Thomas."

Thomas however was much more perplexed by the luxury of his house "Yeah, it is amazing. They must have upgraded the house while we were away but... how come I didn't hear about this ?"

"Oh it wasn't always like that ?"

"No, I remember the winters here were no joke. Once I was so cold I put my bed right to the chimney and the sheets started a fire in my room. Now I could walk around here in summer clothes in the beginning of December."

"I think it's cool they kept it a surprise, don't you ?"

"Yeah you're right."

When they got in the living room everybody sitting in comfy white sofas under a chandelier. Thomas planned to sit next to Emma but she was pincered by her parents. His mother tapped on the empty space next to her so he'd sat with her. Chris having nowhere else to sit, went next to Wendy.

Thomas and his mom's couch was the smallest of the living room so they had to squeeze against each other. "Let me hop on you honey, it will be easier." She sat her fat large ass in her white skirt on Thomas's sensible area.

"Mom, I can't see anybody with your back in front of me. Although that's a nice black blouse you're wearing."

"Oh sorry sweetie." She passed her arm behind her son's neck so her chest would be next to his face instead of hiding the other guests. "And thank you for the compliment." She said with a little peck on his forehead making her huge breasts press against his cheeks and make her cleavage and freckles too big to be unnoticed.

Then they got back to talking to everybody. Her classy black hair were catching Thomas's attention every now and then with their flowery smell. And her shiny golden necklace was holding a blue jewel that was almost diving between her boobs and attracting his attention like an unescapable black hole.

"I got to say, you have a really nice house Ms Pines."

"Thank you Chris. We didn't tell Thomas because we wanted to surprise him. Maybe he'll come visit us more now with his little girlfriend since we got much bigger beds."

"MOM !"

She chuckled "I'm just kidding. And don't even play the innocent kid card."

Indeed it was hard to play that card with his cock getting hard and poking at his mother's huge butt.

"It's thanks to Richard's new job" she continued. "He's making much more money now and I don't even have to work anymore. William is also working with him now."

Emma's father replied "Yes I am. It's really been a big boost for the town to have that big firm Avalon install themselves here."

His wife replied "Although some people are unhappy about it. But you can never please everybody anyway. As long as I'm happy that our husbands got this opportunity that settles the problem for me." she said while touching her ring.

Emma asked "this Avalon company, what do they do exactly ?"

Her mother said "I still don't really know myself. William's explanations confuse me more each time so I stopped asking."

"Same for me" said Thomas's mother.

"Dad, can you tell us what Avalon does ?" asked Thomas.

"Basically, it's a mix between quantum physics and financial optimisation but it's really complicated and boring."

Grace said "The ladies were right, impossible to understand."

"All I understand is it's shady. Do you work for the CIA or the mafia ?" asked Thomas. Everybody laughed at his joke, although his jokes are always half-truths of what he thinks.

After a while, the four friends went to their rooms. When Thomas was alone with his girlfriend he asked her "Don't you feel like something's weird ?"

"We're finally alone and you're not kissing me, so yeah, SOMETHING IS weird." said his annoyed blonde girlfriend while she was getting in her white laced underwear.

"Don't you feel like it seriously ?"

"Don't you feel how horny I am ?" she cooed while she was pressing her firm C-cup tits against his body and slowly getting down her knees, making his cock feel her breasts through the pants.

"I don't know it's like, like I'm being observed" he said while looking at the triangle shaped window in their room from which the crimson light of the sunset turned his girlfriend skin in a glowing pink.

She felt the width of his cock with her teeth, wetting his pants with saliva. "I feel like I'm doing everything I can to be observed and it's not working."

She took his pants off and kissed his pulsating penis still hard and leaking pre-cum from rubbing his mother's ass. Then she licked from the base to the tip making all sensible points of the hard rock penis tingle in pleasure. Once she moisturised the object of her lust she put it all in her mouth.

Finally, Thomas realised he was getting a blowjob. "Oh damn babe, you've got so good at this. I'm always looking for your blowjobs."

She took his dick out of her mouth "But weren't you ignoring me right now ?"

knock knock knock.

In panic Thomas pushed his girlfriends head and shoved his dick down her throat, making her gag from the surprise. She was slapping his legs and trying to escape his grip but he didn't budge. "Who is it ?" he asked.

"It's me handsome" answered his grandmother. After a moment, Emma stopped resisting and continued to blow her boyfriend instead.

"What do you want ?"

"Can I come in ?"

"Um, can you cum later please ?"

"Alright handsome, could just come down with me when you're ready."

Emma managed to release her head and shouted "He'll be ready to cum in a minute" then got back to blowing his boyfriend.

"Oh, um, oh, okay.. when you're ready" she muttered and ran downt the stairs.

"You're crazy" said Thomas.

Emma slapped his hard hoisted dong on her pink tongue "But you love that don't you ?"

"You're right I do." He grabbed his girlfriend head again and facefucked her until he stuffed her mouth with his goo. Thick sperm was spilling out her mouth. When he finished cumming in her mouth, she took the dick out and showed him the white liquid in her mouth then swallowed it all.

"Like a good girl" she said before she sticked out her tongue to show her empty mouth.

"Yeah baby" he said before kissing Emma and putting his pants back on.

"Wait ! We're not done are we ?"

Thomas looked on the floor, near the few drops of his sperm that fell was a pond of pussy juice testifying of her arousal.

So ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)