More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by habilon habilon

Who (and what) are you?

Vinia Greep, Female Fairy

Deep in the Northern Woods Vinia stirred, groaning as she sat up feeling weird and... sticky? Vinia opened her eyes and quickly realized why she felt so sticky as she looked around and found she was in the center of a large pool of cum, her body covered in the thick sticky cum. Vinia tried to get up, but grabbing a flower to get up she didn't notice a thorn and stabbed her own finger, yelping as she shook her hand with a now damaged middle finger.

"Uhn... dammit can this get any worse?" Vinia complained as she got up and stretched a bit, a hot musky wind blows against her back. "God it's humid," she said starting to try and clean off some of the cum, only to feel a cool breeze from a different direction... wait... how were there two directions for the wind? The warm musky wind hit her from behind again and she gulped.

Turning around, Vinia whimpered a bit as she looked up at a very large forest drake, its head turned and looking at her, the beast had to be like... 20 feet tall to its shoulders and it was sitting down, compared to this beast Vinia felt even smaller than usual at almost a foot tall herself.

What will happen?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)